Sheraton Mission Valley San Diego Hotel
1433 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA 92108, US
Sheraton Mission Valley San Diego Hotel allows pets to accompany their people at their pet friendly accommodation. Up to 2 pets are welcome. The pet fee is $30 per night. Only Dogs Are Allowed.
About This Property
Close to attractions such as Qualcomm Stadium and the San Diego Zoo, this hotel in San Diego, California overlooks Mission Valley and offers enjoyable facilities. Sheraton Mission Valley San Diego Hotel is a completely smoke-free hotel with an outdoor pool. Guests can workout in the fitness center, then visit one of the local beach or explore the historic Gaslamp District. Cru Bistro at the Mission Valley Sheraton serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the afternoon, guests can also relax with a drink in the casual Cru Bistro Bar.
Traditional, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Traditional, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 30 per pet, per night
Traditional, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Traditional, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 30 per pet, per night
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Tennis Court & Equipment
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
I was given a welcome bag with a small snack and water.
The amount of traffic noise I could hear in my room and the cleanliness of the room. Also, paying extra for parking.
My wife and I both loved being taken care of by hotel emploee at the front desk. She was so helpful in the midst of all the issues going on with our flight back home. We were treated more like family then a guest we would recommend this hotel to everyone.
The beds were so comfortable!!!
Cleanliness and location.
Bathroom too small
Restaurant breakfast was expensive & food was all cold. Definitely not worth $20. Water bottle that was for sale in room was opened & 1/2 full. Shower soap was empty. Parking was expensive.
The location is perfect
The tub drained slowly, and the heater didnÃ‚'t work. The room was spacious otherwise with a very comfortable bed. Beautiful view!
The staff was great about dealing with my thinking I forgot something (It turned out I didn't!)
The location isn't perfect for me, but that's not anyone's fault.
Very nice hotel, room was clean and updated.
The $28 per night for parking seems pretty excessive and I donÃ‚'t really see a need for that price tag.
It wasn't bad and not smelly. No obvious signs of d uncleanliness.
It felt more like a 3 star hotel. There might have been bed bugs. The amenities felt old and dirty. The staff were rude.
The hotel was nice and clean! The smell was amazing and unexpected when we arrived...I loved it! Hskp & front desk gave AMAZING SERVICE!...personable yet efficient! Felt like they knew us. Hotel employees were my faves!!!Thank you!See you soon!
The bed was comfortable and some of the staff were very helpful.
About 10 minutes after I checked in the Manager knocked on my door and told me I needed to leave the hotel. I was shocked and very upset. She said I was identified by a woman and involved in some drama. She didnÃ‚'t ask me, but accused me. It was not tru
The fact they advertise on their website they have a guest laundry and it doesn't exist.
The low price for the day
I think the beds are terrible. I was uncomfortable and sore the next day. No cushion felt like all box spring every movement made a noise I was so very disappointed in the quality of that bed. For that, I will most likely stay away from booking again
Cost of parking is excessive
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.