TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Diego Central
8650 Tech Way
San Diego, CA 92123, US
TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Diego Central welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee USD 150 per accommodation, per stay. Pet deposit USD 25.00 per night. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs.
About This Property
Located conveniently in the Kearny Mesa district of San Diego, TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Diego Central is located 6 miles from University of San Diego, 8 miles from Old Town San Diego State Historic Park and 8 miles from San Diego Zoo. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk. All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At TownePlace Suites by Marriott the rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels. A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. You can play minigolf at TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Diego Central. Balboa Park is 8 miles from the hotel, while SeaWorld San Diego is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 10 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Doctor/nurse On Call
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mini Golf
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wind Surfing
The facilities felt new.
The rooms are tiny and should not be called suites. It's a very small studio
Breakfast ok, location not ideal but perfect for why we were there.
Nothing close by, we didn’t have a rental car so getting anything later at night was impossible. Also what hotel these days doesn’t have a restaurant/bar in it?
Hated there was an additional...
Breakfast, location, pleasant staff. Also, I requested a room away from Tech Way and the staff was very accommodating and the room was very quiet.
Out only complaint was that the carpet was dirty (made our socks turn black) and the bathroom faucet water smelled like sulphur. We have stayed at this location many times and, for the most part, it is an excellent property.
The eggs were not very good. The waffles were a pleasant change.
The front desk people were very friendly and did a great job meeting us with a smile.
There was only 1 cup in the room. Door bolt could not be fixed. Had to go to front desk for more toilet paper and Kleenex, floor of shower wasn’t clean, no place to put our luggage I.e. luggage racks.
-room cleaning only once in 2 days!
-breakfast only 09.30 and when we came at 09.00 on free Sunday there was a 30+ minutes que!!!
-location on an industrial area. Far away from everything
the gym was very nice the housekeepers were friendly helpful and very nice. the breakfast was nice
we booked a pet friendly room. at check in they added an absurd amount for our pet daily plus an extra non refundable $150 clean fee. And there was no trace of a pet being in the room. I have several vacation homes I rent and understand the nightly fee but this was a bit absurd. the toilet water would not stop running and they were unable to repair. The blinds were difficult to open. they promptly sent a repairman.
overall the place was very...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.