Hotel Bijou WorldHotels Crafted
111 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA 94102-2713, US
Hotel Bijou WorldHotels Crafted is pet friendly. The pet fee is USD $25 per night. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Back Massage
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Evening Entertainment
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Foot Massage
- Free WiFi
- Full Body Massage
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Massage
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Head Massage
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Neck Massage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Tour Desk
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
It's an older building, which is... whatever, but that wasn't exactly clear from any of the materials. (No photos of the property.) Not that big of a deal, but the "contactless" system for entry (keypad on main entrance) was old and faulty (push a numbered button once and two pushes register, throwing off the entry code). They had security staff who opened the door, but I literally never got that door open properly. The lobby/reception area was in shambles, like the place was under construction. (No signs indicated construction.)
All these are minor issues, particularly given the not-cheap-but-not-expensive price. But then, they kicked all the guests out! I kid you not. I left my room to walk over to the conference hotel at 4pm. The hotel sent an email at 6:32pm indicating that all guests had already been rebooked at a different property and I needed to return to pack my things and check out. To this day, the Bijou has offered nothing resembling an explanation for this decision. The Bijou also offered no transport. I had to pack and walk uphill to a much nicer hotel (Hotel Nikko) and check in there. I've had some strange hotel stays, but this was wild. You do not EVER need to worry about me staying at another Sonder property.
I would love to know...
Location wasn’t to bad middle of everything just a lot of homeless people
Location was amazing. Great storage facilities. Reasonable price too.
Room was very hot with no AC. Bed was very small.
Good location. Most reasonably priced...
Sonder in SFO had good comfy beds. Security present. Lobby offered drinking water, instant coffee and tea.
Location, outside the door are tents of homeless people, day in/day out. Lobby had no service, no microwave nor toaster for guests to use. the room had "privacy lock", however it was not explained that if someone locks from the inside, then the companions cannot enter with the code. Even the staff could not open the door. Blimey!
Location, doorstep full of homeless. No microwave at lobby.
Poor location, not for families.
Room were great and interiors were great
the room smelled like a bathroom.
Generally good and I was...
Clean, quick and easy to book, secure
The windows have very little sound insulation and with the very large homeless population right outside the door, some muffling of people yelling all night would have been nice. It did make it hard to sleep.
bed and towels are great
it is close to public transport
the bar and restaurant were closed and so it feels like kind of abandoned.
the area is horrible, didn‘t feel safe. never seen so many addicted, sick, homeless people as there. noise throughout the night.
There were no facilities whatsoever. The restaurant and bar were closed. The room was not cleaned for the whole of our stay. The stairways were dirty. The most annoying and inconvenient issue was that the bed was pushed up close to the window. It was rare to find a member of staff on duty.
Everything could have been better.
Disappointing sums up the stay.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.