JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
515 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA 94102, US
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee USD 75 per accommodation, per stay. Pet deposit USD 75.00 per stay. Pet weight limit is 25 lbs.
About This Property
Located in San Francisco’s vibrant Union Square, this hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with chic, modern furnishings. Guests can enjoy a drink and a meal at the on-site bar and restaurant. Fisherman’s Wharf is 1.2 mi away. All luxurious rooms at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square have a large LDC TV with premium film channels, a work desk with an ergonomic chair and a coffee machine. Rooms include an in-room safe, a marble bathroom and guest robes. A variety of local and international meals are served at the hotel’s signature Level III Restaurant. JW Marriott San Francisco’s Level III Bar provides cocktails and snacks and includes a large selection of Northern California wines. JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square provides a well-equipped modern fitness center for guests. A 24-hour front desk is also provided. Home of the San Francisco Giants professional baseball team, AT&T Park is 15 minutes’ drive away from this this hotel. Chinatown is 12 minutes’ walk away. Ghirardelli Square is 12 minutes’ drive away from JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square.
Queen Griffin, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Queen Griffin, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 75 per accommodation, per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Chinese [Mandarin]
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wind Surfing
There was blood on my Hotel wall when I arrived
Really nice hotel staff. Got to check in early which was really awesome
They do not have maid service on a daily basis and when we went to the room there was hair in the shower from the previous person
Comfortable and spacious room.
There was items left in the refrigerator from whoever stayed there prior to me.
Very good location. Good quality of room.
It seems that the hotel is now under staff. When I requested something, it took some time.
Wonderful hotel in a spectacular building with a central open area making it really special, great for our family, room was excellent, and location was perfect to see all SF.
Parking too expensive, there is a public parking across the street for half the price but very uncomfortable with tiny entance, and took us 45 minutes to get our car the day we left. So parking is an issue.
The room was big and the shower was nice.
They were not providing housekeeping services. No one checked up on me during my 4-day stay and I had to call for refills on coffee, water, towels, cups and toiletries. There was no info on hotel amenities or things to do. The area is not safe at night.
Great location! Beautiful hotel, friendly staff. Allowed us to check in early and check out late. Wonderful experience. Due to Covid there was no housekeeping. However, when we called for ice and additional coffee pods it arrived at our roquickly!
proximity to things
I had to move rooms initially due to dirty sheets, but they took care of it
Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Level III restaurant is horrible and so is their service.
Bell men were amazing
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.