San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square
780 Mission Street
San Francisco, 94103, CA, US
San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square welcomes pets at their pet friendly accommodation. Up to 2 pets are allowed. The pet weight limit is 30 pounds and the pet fee is $60 per night.
About This Property
Located next to the the Moscone Convention Center, this downtown San Francisco hotel offers luxurious rooms equipped with flat-screen TVs. Facilities include a fitness center. Rooms at San Francisco Marriott Marquis feature a stylish interior. All rooms have air-conditioning, a mini-bar and tea and coffee making facilities. Select rooms have panoramic city views. San Francisco Marriott Marquis is just 2 blocks from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and 4 blocks from Union Square.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour security
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Air Conditioning
- Audible alarm
- Bathtub seats available
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Car rental available
- Chinese [Mandarin]
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee shop
- Concierge services
- Contactless check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency exchange service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Flashing door knocker available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free face masks
- Hair dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered deadbolt on doors available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Lowered night guard on doors available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Massage services
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- On-site parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Poolside bar
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Room windows that open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Secondary lock on windows available
- Self-closing doors available
- Shops on site
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Transfer showers available
- Valet Parking
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- alarm clock
- gift/souvenir shop
Amazing location, comfortable beds and bedding
The hotel is very nice. Our room was excellent with a view of the city. We felt very safe as there was security at the entrances/exits of the hotel.
The two places to eat at this hotel are only open on the weekends and there are few restaurants within walking distance. We did walk a mile one evening to eat but the homeless people and the trash on the sidewalks were a deterrent from doing that again.
Close to the venue, classy joint.
Clean and modern
The room was very clean and in a very good location.
I went during a series with the Dodgers and giants so the hotel lobby was very busy and loud all weekend. It seemed like no matter what time I was coming or returning to the hotel, there were people standing around.
Hotel was clean. Friendly staff. Good location for shopping. Westfield Mall on Market St and Union Square are walking distance. Trader Joe's & Target are right outside the hotel. There's a public parking garage on Mission St be/4th & 5th: $---
The room felt stuffy even though I had set the a/c temp. in the 60's. No internet connection so I was not able to watch Netflix, HBO Go, etc. The parking fee at the hotel is outrageous: $--- per night. I recommend public parking it's usually 1/2 the
Very close to all events
My room was small without a view, smelled like smoke.
Welcoming check-in, added security & limited entrances at night, lounge & grab & go food area open to midnight. Clean, renovated room with comfortable bed. Relatively reasonable parking across street at Mission Garage.
No - thoroughly enjoyable stay.
Excellent, friendly staff and perfect location
The A/C shuts off by itself overnight. Not great for those who like cold rooms and white noise.
Staff was extremely courteous and helpful! Room was spacious and well maintained
Hidden fees like parking fee of $80 a day and wifi fees .
I realize we are in Covid, but not to come and check to see if we need our trash taken out or need towels or coffee is a bit ridiculous. I had to call down to get towels, coffee and trash bags. We ordered food from Uber Eats it was stolen...
Location and views of the city
Beautiful Hotel but we were very disappointed that we did not get maid service after our first night. We had to call the front desk at around 5pm to get our garbage emptied and get fresh towels. Then the next morning we ran out of toilet paper.
Location, 5 star check-in staff, great rooms
Rooms not cleaned to Covid standards, or to any standard. You can see hand prints all over night stand. And on bathroom door, makes you wonder of other areas
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.