The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102, US
The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs.
About This Property
Home to the historic Magneta Grandfather Clock, this luxury Union Square hotel is directly in front of a San Francisco cable car stop. Guests can chose from a variety of on-site dining options at this hotel. The Dragon’s Gate entrance to Chinatown is 7 minutes’ walk away. Offering cityscape views, the historic "Landmark Building" rooms are styled in period and elegant furnishings, while "Tower Building" rooms are styled in modern decor. The contemporary rooms at The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square provide spacious windows and a flat-screen cable TV. A coffee machine, a mini-bar and a work desk are included in each room. Guests of this hotel can stop by Caruso’s for morning coffee or enjoy American favorites for dinner at The Oak Room Restaurant. The Clock Bar opens every evening and serves premium cocktails, while Chateau Montelena offers wine tastings from this award winning Napa Valley winery. The WestinWORKOUT fitness center is available for guests. A gift shop and shoe shine services are also available. Free WiFi is offered in the hotel lobby. Home of the San Francisco Giants professional baseball team, AT&T Park is 1.2 mi away from The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square. A.C.T Geary Theater and the Curran Theater are 3 minutes’ walk way.
Traditional, Guest room, 1 Queen, No view, Landmark (non-refundable)
- Traditional, Guest room, 1 Queen, No view, Landmark - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Traditional, Guest room, 1 King, Limited view, Landmark (non-refundable)
- Traditional, Guest room, 1 King, Limited view, Landmark - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
Traditional, Guest room, 2 Double, Limited view, Landmark (non-refundable)
- Traditional, Guest room, 2 Double, Limited view, Landmark - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Deluxe, Guest room, 2 Double, Limited view (non-refundable)
- Deluxe, Guest room, 2 Double, Limited view - Free WIFI, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
Grand Deluxe, Guest room, 1 King, City view, Tower (non-refundable)
- Grand Deluxe, Guest room, 1 King, City view, Tower - Free WIFI, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
Grand Deluxe, Guest room, 2 Double, City view, Tower (non-refundable)
- Grand Deluxe, Guest room, 2 Double, City view, Tower - Free WIFI, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Chinese [Cantonese]
- Chinese [Mandarin]
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Taxi Service
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Restaurants, bars & concierge are closed during weekdays due to pandemic
Great location, nice size room, everything working well, friendly people at the counter, daily cleaning, no hidden fees.
Everything was great
The elevators were confusing, it would be helpful to have an attendant or someone to help or a clearer sign in the lobby for directions.
Checked in after 8 pm requesting a quiet room after tragic day at hospital. Heard loud city noise and internal buzzing throughout the night. Was woken up at 7:30 with JACK HAMMERS, ASPHALT SAWING, directly below our room which was on 7th floor.
We liked the location and the style of the hotel. The room was nice and the staff were helpful
Bed small and uncomfortable
The house keeping staff was exceptional! She was very responsive, polite, and thorough.
The parking fees are outrageous at a third of the room rate!
Took an hour to check us in, was told we were upgraded when we obviously were not. LetÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢s did not work when finally reaching our room had to wait another 20 minutes for security to come let us in.
The service was amazing
Location. Excellent service
CouldnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t be berter
Rooms are beautiful!
Great Value and Service !
It's history and location made it our runaway first choice. It lived up to its 5 star reputation starting with check in.
It's an old building; you come up steps to get to the front door. A modern building would have a ramp. But, a ramp would ruin the looks. So you put up with a cumber some handling of your luggage.
Centrally located and excellent service
I was also charged by the Hotel for the night. I called and they said I'd get reimbursed in 5-7 business days. Its frustrating but I hope it is resolved quickly without any issues
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.