Aloft Denver Airport at Gateway Park
16470 East 40th Circle
Aurora, 80011, CO, US
Aloft Denver Airport at Gateway Park allows pets to accompany their people at their pet friendly accommodation. Up to 2 pets are welcome. The pet weight limit is 45 pounds and the pet fee is $75.00 per accommodation, per stay.
About This Property
This centrally located Aurora hotel features an indoor pool, has a snack bar and lounge and offers contemporary, loft-inspired rooms with free Wi-Fi. The modern rooms at Aloft Denver International Airport are equipped with wall-mounted 50-inch flat-screen TVs. Rooms offer 9-foot ceilings and extra large windows. Each air conditioned room includes an iPod docking station, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Located on site at Aloft Denver, the w xyz bar offers light meals, drinks and entertainment in a lively atmosphere. Open 24-7, Re:Fuel offers snacks, light fare and healthy options for travelers on the go. Guests can enjoy a workout at the Aloft Denver International fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also available. Laundry facilities is located on site. Central Denver and attractions such as the Colorado Convention Center, Denver Zoo and 16th Street Mall are less than 25 minutes’ drive away from this hotel.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Assistive listening devices provided for meetings available
- Audible alarm
- Body thermometer available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge services
- Convenience Store
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Exterior Corridor
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Food delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Grocery delivery
- Hair Dryer
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered deadbolt on doors available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Lowered night guard on doors available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- Off-Site parking
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- On-site parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Poolside bar
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Self-closing doors available
- Self-operating lift to hotel swimming pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops on site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Sterilizing equipment
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Toiletries Provided
- Transfer showers available
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- Wheelchair accessible
- gift/souvenir shop
- indoor pool
- smoking allowed
The worst hotel ever stayed at they double charged me for my room still havenÃ‚'t got my refund back the young lady at the front desk very rude and unprofessional
Near the airport. It was only one night.
Walked in to a sign on the desk they would be back. He was actually in the lobby talking to someone he knew and ignored me. AC didn't work in room. Used washcloth in shower, broken TV,
Staff had to go to room to make sure it was clean and ready @ 1am. Delayed check in. Called ahead for late check to insure room would be available.
Malik the front desk person.
No robes, shower leaked, room phone didnÃ‚'t work, loud disturbances in the hallway, no hand soap, overpriced.
Hotel employee, who was working the front desk, was a real pro. I've never seen someone handle so many people dot quickly and so well. There was a line out the door, full of stranded air travelers who were there under duress. He was a champ
The hotel was nice, staff was friendly.
They overbooked the rooms, so we went from a double queen room to a king, which made it pretty tight. Also, be prepared to pay for everything, including parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast and the use of the room safe.
The phone was literally sticky and filthy. There was no clock in the room. The fight between staff and 2 guests checking in, while not started by the staff member, was handled poorly by staff.
Convenient and staff was great
Proximity to the airport.
The additional costs that were not explained when we reserved the room such as having to pay for onsite parking ($13.00) and $5.00 each for "Grab and Go" continental breakfast. Individual items like cereal and muffins were priced separately.
Convenient to airport Clean, quiet and comfortable
Very quiet and clean
Shower links out the shower and get the floor all wet. Night staff was great. When it was time to checkout the lady in the morning was not very nice. She needs to be trained on customer service.
Quick and painless late night check-in.
Just a peaceful enviroment
The room was very nice and accommodating.
I booked the hotel because it showed it had hotel shuttles in the description but it did not and cost me over $50 in transportation.
Contemporary style building
No complimentary breakfast, no in room microwave, distinct odor of sewer gasses in room. No maintenance.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.