TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center
7877 South Chester Street
Centennial, CO 80112, US
Pet guests are welcome at TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center. The pet fee is USD $25 per night, up to a maximum fee of USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Featuring an outdoor heated pool, TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center is a 10-minute drive from Park Meadows Mall. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property. Downtown Denver is 14 mi from the property. Each accommodations has a living room and a kitchen, as well as a flat-screen TV with premium cable channels. A private bathroom is also included. A continental breakfast is served each morning. There is a business center and a fitness center at the property and guests can take advantage of an on-site mini-market. Fiddler's Green Amphitheater is 3.9 mi away. Denver International Airport is 32 mi from the property.
Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (refundable)
- Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- The pet fee is USD $25 per night, up to a maximum fee of USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Pool/beach Towels
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Breakfast is junk food. No security to the bldg as the door was broke and propped open for most of our 2 wk stay. The beds are hard and linens are flimsy and old. The rooms are cramped and needs updated. We had to change our own sheets as no maid service!
overall good experience
Bring back the hot breakfast
Location was good for the reason we traveled to Denver, as it was close to relatives.
THE TOILET and THE SHOWER. The toilet looked like it was the height and of one in an elementary school. My husband and I are in our mid-70s. I have arthritis and he has had 5 back surgeries. Bathtub shower had no safety coating on tub to prevent falls.
Clean, great staff, spacious room.
Suite accommodated our party of 4 well.
Disappointed with the amount and condition of cookware, dishes and cooking/eating utensils. Dirt and debris on walls.b Walkways were only partially cleared, so that everyone had to walk in the driveways. Very unsafe, especially for seniors.
the parking lot was clean after a snow
It is a nice setup, 2 bedrooms, a kitchenette which even had a small oven.
The room wasn't clean at all. There was stuff all over the floors, the bedspread was stained, and like in a really gross way, clean towels had hair on it, and at 8am there wasn't any coffee made!
The attendant was excellent from the time we got to the hotel; until the time we checked out. The room was clean and well suited to meet our needs. It was definitely worth the stay and our return
Not at all
Limits common public space
Great room in a great part of Denver.
I love how quiet it was. The common access to the hallways was very much like family. Breakfast was above par. The room was spacious. The bathroom was huge. The pull-out sofa was very comfortable.
Nothing at all!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.