Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North Air Force Academy
15275 Struthers Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80921, US
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North Air Force Academy is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 60 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This hotel is in Colorado Springs, 7.5 miles from Pike National Forest. It has an indoor mineral springs pool, and features spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs and cable channels. Rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy include a work desk and coffee maker. Some rooms include a sofa bed. The Fairfield Inn has a private patio that features a fire pit and overlooks Pike’s Peak. There is also an outdoor hot tub, and exercise room with cardio equipment. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy is 21 miles from Seven Falls. Free public parking is available on site.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
- Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Doctor/nurse On Call
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Grocery Delivery
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Showers were HORRIBLE!!!! Hardly any water and TOILETs were horrible too!!! Had to wait five min before a double flush!! No extra toilet paper or Kleenex in room ! Had to wait at desk for a roll of toilet paper!!
Breakfasts were bad too!! But staff was friendly and
tried to be helpful!! Oops forgot.. the elevator made so much noise I thought I might get stuck and need to call for help
Won’t stay there again
Friendly staff,beautiful place, had to empty our trash,ask for towels. The price for seniors was to expensive . The manager with the Southern accent is a keeper, take care of her!
Hope to see you next...
convenient to where I needed to be the next day
bathroom dirty, no shampoo or soap
We like the location in N Colorado Springs. It is quiet and close by to family. The staff have always been very friendly and the hotel is always clean. I love the upgrade we get with Booking.com to the suite. It is nice to have the extra room to relax on a couch.
I think this Fairfield could do a better job with the breakfast. First off the coffee is very bad. If the coffee was great then the rest wouldn't matter as much. I think you need a waffle maker like your other Fairfield's. There should be individual yogurts instead of a large bowl that everyone is fishing through. Six months ago it was very limited, more than it is now but actually the quality was better. We definitely love a good breakfast and choose hotels for their breakfast.
Quiet and Clean Hotel in...
view and how clean and helpful the staff was
my toilet was hard to flush
everything was great very clean...
we did not have breakfast because we were joining family elsewhere, but loved the coffee in the room
having a hair dryer
this was very close to...
For the price everything was marginal.
Price was far to high...
The staff were so friendly and accommodating!
The breakfast was not very good. The eggs, potatoes and meat was cold and soggy.
Wonderful staff and comfortable beds!
The beds were wonderful. The...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.