Magnolia Hotel Denver a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
818 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202, US
Pet guests are welcome at pet friendly Magnolia Hotel Denver a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. Each room can have pets which can be up to 40 pounds. Pets stay free.
About This Property
Originally built in 1910 and set in the Downtown district of Denver, 1969 feet from Colorado Convention Center, the historic Magnolia Hotel Denver, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel offers free downtown shuttle services. Corporate meeting spaces and event space is available. Magnolia Hotel Denver features cable TV with pay-per-view movies, a work desk and gourmet coffee in every guest room. Rooms also offer a spacious bathroom with a shower or a soaking tub. Select rooms include a fireplace. Guests can enjoy a 24-hour fitness center and a business center. The hotel also offers free milk and cookies. Local transportation is provided within the immediate downtown core. Pepsi Center is 0.9 mi from Magnolia Hotel Denver, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, while Larimer Square is 1969 feet away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19 mi from the property.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour security
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Assistive listening devices provided for meetings available
- Audible alarm
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Car rental available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee shop
- Concierge services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness center
- Food delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free face masks
- Game Room
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- Off-Site parking
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- On-site parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Poolside bar
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Self-closing doors available
- Shops on site
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Valet Parking
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- Wheelchair accessible
- alarm clock
- shuttle service
- smoking allowed
- vending machine
The bed was very comfortable and room was clean.
Restaurant/ bar closed early.
They are always welcoming and it's always clean
Great hotel! Clean, staff was very nice & location was excellent! lWe were able to walk everywhere downtown! Breakfast in restaurant was delicious.
This is not a 4 star hotel that was promised when I booked
View and comfortable bed
A shelf in the bathroom would be great.
Loved the downtown area. Staff was so friendly. Rooms we very clean and looked great. I will come back here to stay again.
Good was terrible and overpriced. I expect that, but with a 24% tip already built in on top of a service fee, the room service / bartender could only tell us how much he was doing us a favor. Front desk staff/ hotel employee were fantastic! Great place, o
Definitely not a 4-star hotel Google has it as a 3-star Hotel hallways were dirty carpets were steamed vents in our room were dirty and slimy the grout in the shower was moldy
front desk was very nice
it would have been nice if i would have know about the $100 deposit i had to put down at check in.
Valet Parking was very expensive!!
The location is great and the front desk staff is amazing.
The restaurant/bar staff is always kind of rude. Not the redhead who works breakfast shift. But the afternoon/night lady kept assuming that I couldn't afford to eat there and would like quote me a price before making my drink. It's rude.
Majority of staff very hospitable - head of housekeeping employee rude to the point that the man inspecting with her returned to my room to apologize for the treatment I received from her! Hotel has an excellent location for Denver at fair price.
The sir conditioning on my room never let temperature get below 78 degrees. It was uncomfortable at night.
It was pretty
The inconvenience of where the vending machine was located only in the first floor and did not have good signage indicating. The parking garage in the back did not feel safe
Not clean and extremely noisy due to its location.
Location was perfect.
The view from our window looked into a "courtyard" type area which was all brick and looked down on the cement parking for guest check in. would be nice if the hotel added some greenery and potted flowers / plants.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.