Denver Marriott Tech Center
4900 South Syracuse Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80237, US
Pet guests are welcome at pet friendly Denver Marriott Tech Center. Each room can have no more than 1 pet. The pet fee is $100 per accommodation, per stay.
About This Property
Less than one mile from Highway 87 and Wallace Park, this Denver Marriott offers on-site dining options and an outdoor terrace. Public area WiFi is free. Rooms feature a full-size work desk with ergonomic chair. The Denver Marriott Tech Center’s marble bathrooms are stocked with free premium amenities. Guests can relax outdoors with a drink on the Back Country Terrace. Denver Marriott Tech Center also has a market which serves Starbucks coffee. On-site leisure options include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub and a fitness center. Facilities also include an ATM, business center and express check-out. The property is a 15-minute walk from Denver Tech Center. Denver International Airport is approximately 30 minutes’ drive.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Audible alarm
- Bathtub seats available
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Car rental available
- Children's playground
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee shop
- Concierge services
- Contactless check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Food delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Internet access in public areas
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- On-site parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Poolside bar
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Room windows that open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Secondary lock on windows available
- Self-closing doors available
- Shops on site
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Valet Parking
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- Wheelchair accessible
- alarm clock
- gift/souvenir shop
- indoor pool
- outdoor pool
- vending machine
all the shampoo,lotion,shower gel and cream rinse were eucalyptus. Terrible smell that I am allergic to. And $6 for a bottle of water. Ridiculous.
The fireplace was nice as well as the lighting in the rooms and the sofa.
I will not stay here again; it was a disappointment. I was nickel and dimed for amenities most provide for free! $15 parking $15 internet $5 water. There was no hair dryer in the room, towels sloppy folded, sheets coming off bed, front desk was unhelpful.
The hotel amenities were great and the rooms are equipped with everything you could need, even a sectional couch!
Paying for parking stinks.
My room was an upgraded suite
The staff during the day is very rude at times or non attentive.
Location, easy access to highway, bed was comfortable
Long, long walk to room, fridge froze my water bottles, rude front desk, like I was bothering them by checking, did not get to try the pub as it was never open, daily housekeeping is not automatic, it must be requested
Location and hot tub.
Air conditioning was kind of weak. Room wasnÃ‚'t the best temperature. Besides that. Great stay!
Tricky parking lot
Every thing was great
Nothing, i liked nothing about this place. in fact i hated it.
well first off ive stayed at many types of places. From luxury to cheat hotel. First hotel i been to where they Charge $15 to use internet, $15 to park NO free breakfast. I also noticed they put all the brown people on one floor.
No restaurant on site except Starbuck
Beautiful clean spacious AMAZING
Nothing loved every bit
Love this place
I loved the staff always smiling and happy to help and I loved that the hotel is close from everything I need. I loved the lobby and rooms decorations.
This is my 4th time in this hotel and all this time the rooms were amazing, extremely clean. But this last time 8-06-21 the room had some trash on the floor, it was dusty and the big mirror was dirty, so I really was disappointed,
The bed was sooooo comfy! Everything was clean and the staff was great!
Food/snack offerings very limited in the day, nothing that uber eats or a walk over to Snooze won't fix.
The staff was great and rooms were very clean.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.