Element Denver Park Meadows
9985 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124, US
Element Denver Park Meadows welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 45 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Offering a year round indoor pool, this hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from Denver Tech Center. Wi-Fi access is provided. A free breakfast at Restore Restaurant is served daily. A seating area, a flat-screen satellite TV and a kitchen with a refrigerator and a stove top are included at Element Denver Park Meadows. An private bathroom with a hairdryer is also featured. A 24-hour reception assists guests at Denver Park Meadows Element. A fitness center and a business center are available. Free parking is provided on site. Park Meadows Mall is 1.1 mi from the hotel. Fiddler's Green Amphitheater is 10 minutes’ drive from Element Denver Park Meadows, Castle Rock, CO has 19 different ski reports is 12 mi away, Empower Field at Mile High, where the Denver Broncs play is 17 mi away, Ball Arena, where the Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, and Colorado Mammoth play is 12 mi away.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Grocery Delivery
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
loved that it was close to everything, easily accessible and the accommodations were great! it was like a little apartment studio.
management does really well, pet rooms need a little TLC and a detailed clean. grout was icky in corners and the carpet was a little hairy. lol
The outdoor facilities and the rooms
no hot tub
I felt very welcomed and...
everyone was nice and friendly.
The staff was undertrained charged the wrong card , lied and where rude
People staff being honest
Breakfast, location, rooms were comfortable. Ice machine and outdoor area was a nice bonus
Room was dirty, corners of the floors, drawers, dust on all surfaces, sticky substance on side tables and bathroom counter, body wash in shower was empty, shower leaked all over the floor each time I used it.
Good bones and staff intentions,...
The front desk staff & breakfast staff were so kind! We loved the refreshment hour the first night we were there- such a treat! We called multiple other hotels in Denver & this by far was the most pet-friendly we could find. We will definitely stay again any other time we are in the area!
Quite a few channels didn’t work on our TV. The employee at the front desk helped us troubleshoot, but it was unsuccessful. He offered to move us to a different room, but we declined since it just seemed like a hassle with our dogs & all of our stuff. The situation was handled completely appropriately though at the time.
We had a great stay!
Jesse is incredible and was very kind and helpful to us. My wife had surgery and he made sure we were good and was very attentive.
friendly, allowed pets, and had a car charger
people hogging the car charger
It was nice having a full sized fridge, oven, and microwave. The little store was well stocked with drinks and snacks. My child enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool
This place is clearly understaffed. The first floor hallway was lined with garbage and bedding all weekend. Our pull out sofa didn't have bedding readily available and the front desk attendant was MIA for almost an hour when we were hoping to get to bed.
Nice place but needs more...
Very good especially during these times
No hand towels or wash clothes but again it's the times we live in now
Was there for dr visit...
Always enjoy staying here like the kitchenette and showers. Comfortable room and like the style of the hotel. Also enjoy that it’s right next to the mall.
This last time the host was a little mean. Also the Kleenex/tissue paper was empty which sucked. My room was clean enough but a few details were missed.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.