La Quinta by Wyndham Miami Airport East
3501 Northwest 42nd Avenue (Le Jeune Road)
Miami, FL 33142, US
Miami, FL 33142, US
La Quinta welcomes pets! There is a limit of 2 pets per room, with each pet weighing 75 lbs. or less. Cats and dogs are welcome and there are no breed restrictions. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per night for up to 2 pets, with a maximum of $75 per stay.
Book Now from $123/night
About This Property
Located in the heart of Miami, this Florida hotel features free continental breakfast and an outdoor pool. Guests will also enjoy daily airport transport service, which is only 2 miles away. All rooms include a flat-screen cable TV and coffee-making facilities. La Quinta Inn and Suites Miami Airport East provides an private bathroom and ironing facilities. Guests of this Miami Airport La Quinta offers will have the conveniences of free property-wide Wi-Fi. A guest launderette, meeting facilities, and complimentary airport shuttle service is available. The Iconic Art Deco District of South Beach and the Miami Children's Museum School are 10 miles away. Guests will also be 8 miles from the University of Miami.
1 Double Bed, Mobility/Hearing Impaired Accessible Room, Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 King Bed, Non-Smoking (refundable)
2 Double Beds, Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- Video Game Console
- Wheelchair Accessible
Negatives: In our room would be very helpful to have a table and chairs. Having fridge and microwave and no table is very inconfortable to eat.
In general we had a...
Negatives: location of ice machines, snack/drink prices
Negatives: the building is too old and needs a bug upgrade
location good but need upgrades
Positives: Staff Shuttle
Negatives: Breakfast and the breakfast personnel
Great for airport overnight
Positives: Everyone polite but did nothing to help
Negatives: NO INTERNET FOR THREE DAYS.
WILL NEVER CHECK IN THERE...
Positives: This was just a quick stay before we caught our flight. It was clean, and the staff was great.
Negatives: Went to swim but no pool towels, and it was super busy; so we couldn't ask for them. The shower head wasn't good, so it was hard to rinse my hair.
Negatives: loved everything
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).