Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel and Executive Meeting Center
3900 Northwest 21st Street
Miami, FL 33142, US
Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel and Executive Meeting Center welcomes pets at their pet friendly accommodation. Up to 2 pets are allowed. The pet weight limit is 40 pounds and the pet fee is $75 per pet, per stay.
About This Property
Minutes from Miami International Airport and conveniently placed near many area freeways, this comfortable hotel provides comfortable accommodations that both business and leisure travelers can enjoy. The Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel and Executive Meeting Center features resort-style amenities and facilities. Guests can travel stress and worry free with the hotel's 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle as well as a state-of-the-art business center. Guestrooms feature a private bathroom, work desk, and cable, flat-screen TV. Additionally, enjoy coffee-making facilities and 24-hour room service. The ideal location of the Miami Airport Sheraton and Executive Meeting Center places guests only a short drive away from exciting downtown Miami and beautiful beaches as well as the nearby Coral Gables and Coconut Grove.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessible entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Audible alarm
- Bathtub seats available
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Car rental available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee shop
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Contactless check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency exchange service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Desk/workspace in all rooms
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Food delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free face masks
- Golf Course
- Hair dryer
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Ironing amenities
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- On-site parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Poolside bar
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Self-closing doors available
- Self-operating lift to hotel swimming pools
- Separate shower/bathtub
- Shops on site
- Soundproof rooms available
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Toiletries provided
- Tour services
- Valet Parking
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- alarm clock
- gift/souvenir shop
- outdoor pool
- shuttle service
- smoking allowed
- vending machine
staff is fantastic
the front desk was extremely kind and helpful The operator and bar staff are extremely rude and made the overall experience score low.
Hotel operators and bar staff were rude and spoke with hostile tone when ask questions they responded with irritation. Poor attitude displays poor customer services and has a negative impact on business
Location and that is about it. You get what you pay for
Hotel smelled like pot, even the room had a faint smell. The wifi was not good enough to work remote. The wifi went down for 20 mins, then stayed on the remainder of the day. Wifi speed varies from 515 mb. The lobby store isnÃ‚'t opened on weekdays
It was very close to the airport.
The shuttle from the airport never showed up, so I had to take an Uber. The key card to my room didnÃ‚Â´t work and they took an hour to help me. The air coming from the ducts stank. The shower spills water all over the floor. No coffee maker.
Comfortable bed, nice view.
Very dirty. The bathroom is tiny and not properly cleaned. There were stains everywhere, and hairs all over the shower. Everything was dusty. The room didnÃ‚'t have a fridge, or microwave or a safe. The carpets were very dirty. Overall just gross.
The hotel was easily accessible by car and the views were great. In addition the bedding was clean and made for a decent stay.
My check-in was delayed by four hours because the hotel didn't have enough cleaning staff to clean rooms. This was incredibly frustrating to me and the other guests I was waiting alongside.
They had a pool, close to the airport.
Never had maid service, no new towels or bedsheets. Due to being short staffed, not a king size bed but two doubles. View of the amtrak not city
The customer service from the front desk and from the restaurant.
Shuttle service communication. I spoke to several people before I arrived & no one mentioned the specific times the shuttle would be running. It's not located on the website either. I waited 45 mins before calling Uber. The shuttle stopped at 8pm.
Nothing. Worst Sheraton I have ever stayed in.
Bad experience all the way around. Shuttle took over an hour to arrive at airport pick up. Had to move rooms due to bad smell and music blaring from restaurant. Requested towels and was told no towels were available. Airport shuttle not running on Sunday.
I liked that they were prompt to change my room when I found out the a/c wasn't working in the first room!
Everything was great!
Lovely heated pool was awesome!
Valet parking stunk- $26 cost that we did not anticipate and then they scratched my vehicle but refuse to cover the cost of the damage
Beautiful view of golf course
When we arrived around 10:30pm, a king room (We has reserved) was not available. Only a room with 2 queen beds. We were told a king room would be ready in possibly 30 min, but we were tired and did not want to wait. We were disappointed about this.
Very nice waitress at the bar
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.