TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area
10505 Northwest 36th Street
Miami, FL 33178, US
TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area welcomes four-legged guests at their pet friendly accommodation.
About This Property
TownePlace Suites is located a 15-minute drive from Miami International Airport and 1 mile from Costa Del Sol Golf Course. It provides self-contained accommodations with outdoor pool and a well-equipped gym. Suites at the TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area offer a home-away-from home ambiance. They all feature a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room and a bathroom with bathtub. Modern appliances include free internet connection, cable TV channels and air conditioning. Guests can cook their own meals or enjoy the outdoor barbecue pavilions. A grab n’ go breakfast is available from vending machines. Popular nearby attractions include the Dolphin Shopping Center and Miami International Mall, both 3 miles away from the TownePlace. Free parking is available on site.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Air Conditioning
- Audible alarm
- BBQ facilities
- Bathtub seats available
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Car rental available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Convenience Store
- Currency exchange service
- DVD/CD player
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Desk/workspace in all rooms
- Electronic room key
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Flashing door knocker available
- Food delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free face masks
- Hair dryer
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Ironing amenities
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered deadbolt on doors available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Lowered night guard on doors available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site parking
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Poolside bar
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Room windows that open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary lock on windows available
- Self-closing doors available
- Self-operating lift to hotel swimming pools
- Separate shower/bathtub
- Shops on site
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Toiletries provided
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- Wheelchair accessible
- alarm clock
- blackout curtains
- outdoor pool
- seating area
Hotel employee at my check-in made me laugh and was upbeat.
This hotel could use a little makeover inside. Maybe some new paint, some new doors and cleaner walls. The rooms are paper thin. You can hear everything.
Service, cleaning,staff, condition of the room,worst experience ever.
The size of room was ok. Location was ok. Everything else pretty bad.
Breakfast was closed way before time Due to Ã‚'limited breakfastÃ‚' . Cops were kicking people Out of rooms at midnight I guess a big party was going on. Staff did not look like they wanted to be there. No locks on bathroom doors. Tv in MB did no
There was nothing we enjoyed about this hotel . Except the fact there was a lot of parking available to park our truck since we slept in the car .
Carpet leading to room was extremely dirty . Room had a horrible musty moldy odor to the point where I was gagging . Couch had so many nasty stains. I have pictures of the room . Bathroom was not cleaned . Hair and other stuff on floor in toilet and tub .
HORRIBLE! The hotel shows different pictures than the actual room you will get. Also the rooms have roaches and the pull out bed had bug shells in it as if bedbugs had hatched. We left as soon as we could.
The hotel is supposed to provide a "grab and go" breakfast from 7 to 9:30 am. It didn't matter whether you came within that time frame, they wouldn't replenish inventory, so at times you were left with just a cup of coffee. You should improve that.
Room cleaning to a full extent is offered only once a week, but during my 9 nights stay, it never happened.
The parking was flooded,not enough parking spaces,the room had a leak in the ceiling,the tub was disgusting. The ac didnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t work properly,the flooring was uneven & drawers kept opening. The pool area there was no tables/chairs. The vents wer
Staff was friendly and helpful.
Ac was broken, oven broken, but did not complain due to covid/privacy issue. Animals allowed in rooms and was noisy. Opinion: motels should have their own kennels or only select t rooms for those with animals. Lobby stunk like a skunk had been there.
Not enough clean, so, from the beginning I was somehow affected by this and did not enjoy 100% the stay. The staff the best of the hotel.
The location- within 25-30 mins of all attractions.
Dark, mildewy hotel with a few missing toiletries and coffee filters
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.