Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
12655 Deerfield Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004, US
Pet guests are welcome at pet friendly Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta.
About This Property
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater is 5.3 miles from the hotel. This Alpharetta, Georgia hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. The Courtyard Alpharetta Atlanta offer rooms with a refrigerator and coffee facilities. Guests can also watch pay-per-view movies in the rooms. A gym and a 24-hour business center are available at the Alpharetta Atlanta Courtyard. Laundry facilities and vending machines are available for added convenience. The Bistro offers breakfast and dinner options as well as a full bar each evening. The 24-hour Market has a small selection of snacks and beverages. Northpoint Mall is 4.7 miles from the hotel. Alpharetta Courtyard Atlanta is located off Route 19 the Turner McDonald Parkway.
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
PURE® Allergy-Friendly, Guest room, King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- PURE® Allergy-Friendly, Guest room, King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
When I made my reservation I definitely requested a balcony and they did not have one available the bathrooms in room was very filthy hair that wasnÃ‚'t mines all over the bathroom in the bed etc.
Great hotel, clean and very friendly
Top of the line of furniture and beds..
Yeah I didn't like a $20 charge for something I don't even know what for
Convenient to everything lots of storeÃ‚'s restaurants and things like that!
the staff is usually great but there is this one lady whoÃ‚'s totally nutty; stands far from the counter and barks for you to put down your ID and step away before sheÃ‚'ll approach to look, but not touch it. Things like that. Very Nazi
The staff is nice. It is generally acceptable but is an older hotel, one of the traditional courtyard models.
This is an older hotel with pretty thin windows. The mattress was older and needs to be replaced soon. I turned it around and found a more comfortable spot. The road noise can be heard on the third floor.
Location, contemporary look, high first floor ceiling and courtyard patio
Great Hotel! Yet it lacked Covid protected rooms as other hotels accomodate. I had to clean the room of obvious fingerprints, hair and scum in bath tub, food in fridge, remote not clean or have a zip lock saying cleaned. Need to see other hotels covid
Location, nice lobby
We were assigned a room already occupied. When we returned to the lobby for a new room assignment we were not give an apology and were given a queen room instead of the chosen paid for king room. The bathroom was filthy with hair on the floor and shower
Loud, inconsiderate over head guests!
Not at all
All the team members are kind and professional.
Some of the guest are EXTREMELY noisy and VERY inconsiderate.
Very clean, great staff, very convenient location
Hotel is a little older but very well maintained and very clean.
Price & staff, big rooms
Not enough channels
The kind professional staff.
Recent overhead guests are noisy and Inconsiderate.
Horrible overhead guests.ÃƒÂ°Ã…Â¸Ã‹ÂœÃ…Â¾
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.