Hotel Colee Atlanta Buckhead Autograph Collection
3377 Peachtree Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30326, US
Hotel Colee Atlanta Buckhead Autograph Collection welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! Pet weight limit is 40 lbs.
About This Property
This Atlanta, Georgia elegant hotel was awarded by Conde Nast Readers Award. this Property features an outdoor infinity edge-pool with a city view, water walls, and a rooftop bar. Shopping malls and entertainment are nearby. A 37-inch flat-screen TV, iPod docking station, and an private bathroom with a rainfall showerhead are provided in each modern Hotel Colee room. Extras include free Lather toiletries. The lobby lounge offers light fare, and signature cocktail list. A 24-hour fitness center and business center with laptop hire are on site. Guests can stroll through the Atlanta Botanical Garden or the collections at High Museum of Art 11 minutes’ drive away. Atlanta city center is 9.9 mi away.
Classic, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Classic, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Classic, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Classic, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
Deluxe, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Deluxe, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Deluxe, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Deluxe, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
Premium, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Premium, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
Premium, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Premium, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- DVD/CD Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Mini Bar
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Very friendly staff. Clean
The see-through bathroom wall was not appropriate. Also, though an espresso machine is a nice idea, it hardly worked well. A regular coffee machine would have been better. Also valet-only parking was way overpriced.
The staff was friendly, professional and on the mark. The rooms were clean, artsy and comfortable.
IÃ‚'m personally not a fan of glass bathroom doors. IÃ‚'d just prefer more privacy. The windows donÃ‚'t open and I personally like a little air flow from outside. These are pretty nit picky things. The hotel is great.
I both admire and appreciate everything about this hotel. From the Valet, to the Front Desk to the Restaurant, everything and everyone exceeded my expectations. Everything was very clean and well organized, the pool is great, the entire staff is great!
Front desk staff was very professional. Great location. The price was very good.
This is not a 4.5 star hotel. Low 4 at best. Although it was a W hotel prior it feels more like an Aloft. There was very little food on the premises and the rooftop bar is closed 2 nights per week.
Cute decor, great/friendly staff
The front desk staff were top notch. THey were very friendly and accommodating.
I had a sign up for no housekeeping for monday and tuesday and then took it down. I received no housekeeping visits for the duration of my stay. There is no onsite laundry service, and they do not allow deliveries to be made to the rooms.
Noisy Rude valets
The aesthetic, the rooftop bar, and the staff!
The only thing I did not like about the hotel was that (due to COVID) the restaurant was not open so you had to order room service, go elsewhere, or wait for the roof to open at 5pm.
$42 for valet parking and no self park option is ridiculous
Found it very hard to sleep with the relentlessly squeaky air conditioner motor and the aggressively pungent marijuana odor from someone elseÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢s room wafting throughout our space. Very underwhelmed and the staff was sub-par as well.
I loved everything
I didnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t like that the Refrigerator did not work I called the front desk and ask for replacement they said they will bring it but they never did. And the walls are super thin I was sleeping good and at 1am I was awaken by a couple arguing e
Lied and took extra money
Location was great!
I booked this hotel specifically because it offered many great amenities. But upon arrival I was notified by front desk that Not one single amenity available ace I was not notified before booking my vacation about this which was very upsetting!!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.