Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
2450 Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, 30339, GA, US
Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center is pet friendly. Guests are welcome to bring 2 pets no more than 40 pounds of pet. The pet fee is $100 per pet, per stay.
About This Property
Well located in the Cobb Galleria district of Atlanta, Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center is set 1640 feet from Cobb Energy Center, 2297 feet from Truist Park and 5.6 mi from Atlanta History Center. Featuring a fitness center, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and currency exchange for guests. At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Guests at Renaissance Waverly can enjoy a continental breakfast. Guests can rent a car to explore the area, use the business center, or read the newspapers available on site. Atlantic Station is 7.5 mi from the accommodations, while High Museum of Art is 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, 17 mi from Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour security
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to spa
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Audible alarm
- Bathtub seats available
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Car rental available
- Children's playground
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee shop
- Concierge services
- Contactless check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency exchange service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Food delivery
- Free face masks
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hot tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered deadbolt on doors available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Lowered night guard on doors available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- On-site parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Self-closing doors available
- Self-operating lift to hotel swimming pools
- Shops on site
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Valet Parking
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- gift/souvenir shop
- indoor pool
- smoking allowed
- vending machine
rooms not ready for 4 hours after check in time
Great location, extremely clean hotel room
The location, staff, ambiance, great room as well.
Clean hotel. Close to many restaurants and easy walk to Truist Park.
Been nice to have a microwave in the room.
Check in was at 3pm, we arrived at 4/45 and room wasnÃ‚'t ready.
I liked the location and proximity to mall, sporting events, and more.
They originally gave me the wrong room and tried to act like they didnÃ‚'t. It was a hassle calling and getting it fixed. Felt like they were trying to win one over.
Breakfast was good.
It's not centrally located.
Nice facility with large rooms
Pay for parking in suburban Atlanta is a bit of a stretch. This seems to be a bit of an unnecessary gouge.
The room was fantastic!! Very spacious and clean. The view was awesome looking over to the ball park. Very friendly and helpful staff. We loved staying here and will be back next time weÃ‚'re in town.
I have no complaints about this hotel at all.
The welcome on the tv screen and the bed was amazing.
There were some minor cleaning details. Corners and edges and the bathroom sink had a slow leak and crud dried up in the sink. It made me nauseous.
The rooms were very clean and comfortable. My interaction with the staff was great.
I did not like the $12 fee for parking. This is something new. Also they did not have valet parking available.
this was one of the best hotels in the Georgia area. My family and I was down for a football tournament; the stay was wonderful. Indoor pool small but great.
The location and convenience was great. Very clean. Very nice staff.
The room next to us (we were 604) kept us up all night because of the incessant moaning coming from the room next to us. Me being 30 weeks pregnant and struggling with proper sleep was very upset and disturbed by this.
The room was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly.
Location provided access to a very visitor friendly area of Atlanta. Hotel amenities were more than adequate.
No i was more than pleased with everything.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.