TownePlace Suites Atlanta Buckhead
820 Sidney Marcus Boulevard
Atlanta, GA 30324, US
TownePlace Suites Atlanta Buckhead welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 30 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located in the neighborhood of Buckhead, 4 miles from downtown Atlanta, this hotel offers a well-equipped gym and spacious, self-catering accommodation. Kitchen facilities in each guestroom of TownePlace Suites Atlanta Buckhead include a stovetop and a dishwasher. The living are is fitted with chic, modern furnishings. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout TownePlace Suites Atlanta Buckhead. Free public parking is available at the hotel and a reservation is required. The popular Lenox Square is a 3-minute drive from Buckhead TownePlace Suites.
Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- The pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- The pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- The pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery Delivery
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Soundproof Rooms Available
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Hotel is close to expressway and close to shops. It is listed as being in Buckhead but this is not the nicer part.
TownePlace Suites is owned by Marriott. As such, I have certain expectations regarding cleanlinesss and overall quality of the hotel. This hotel falls short in all areas with customer service being the only exception. The hotel is dirty and desperately in need of an update. The room we stayed in was dusty. The air conditioning vent was coated in dust. When we opened the sofa bed, the cusions and mattress had numerous stains. The bedding provided for the sofa bed had clearly been stored for quite some time. The blanket smelled and was full of holes. There were stains on the bathroom ceiling and around the baseboards and the bathtub was clogged. The lining on the mattress under my bed was falling off. Honestly I could go on. The garage should have been our first clue. I realize it's just a place to park our cars, but that does not excuse the filth. There was trash and dirt and cigarette butts everywhere. I've included pictures here, but they truly don't do justice to the lack of cleanliness. In addition, our fridge was very loud. To top it all off, my aunt found a bullet under the sofa bed. We didn't see it when we first walked in, so it must have rolled out of the sofa bed. I took it down to the front desk and got some fresh bedding at the same time. We had just completed a 10-hr drive so we made the most of the first night and stayed. We checked out early the next morning. The hotel manager refunded our stay and offered her regrets for our experience. We did receive excellent customer service, which would be the only saving grace. Needless to say, I cannot recommend this hotel and will not be returning.
Dirty, Dirty, Dirty! Found bullet...
clean and secure
good professionalism and clean
How you couldn't just walk in. They really value the safety of tge guess.
Everything was just right
Location is great, Room is well prepared.
We checked in 5 people and had toiletries and towels merely 2 people. The room should have been prepared for a stay for 5 people. Also the $100 pet fee for a small 19 pounds dog is ridiculous. I have paid $50 at better hotels. I was shocked and when I mentioned it to the front desk person, she said, "well did you read the policy and do you want to continue with the reservation?" I read that pets where accepted in the Booking.com app but it did not explained the fee amount. It just indicates "additional charges may apply". I paid $155 for the room for 5 people and an additional $100 for a small dog, for this reason I am not staying here next week. The fee is not proportionate for this simple, old hotel.
Pet fee is not proportionate....
The customer service was awesome. Above and beyond friendly service.
Customer service was great.
Location and Emory Rate
Furniture is worn
Did not like it
The fact that we cannot go and get food by myself
I would recommend others to...
The staff was accommodating. The location was wonderful for our needs.
First floor. Noisy in parking lot and in the room above.
Got bitten by bed bug or fleas or something my arm was swollen
bugs was in the room
Very overpriced for the current state of the rooms. The rooms are more like the ones seen in a two star hotel.
Not worth the cost
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.