Extended Stay America Suites - Atlanta - Norcross
6640 Bay Circle
Norcross, GA 30071, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
About This Property
Located alongside highway 141 and within 2 miles of Atlanta University, Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Norcross offers self catering accommodations with free wired internet. It features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Rooms at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Norcross have a fully equipped kitchen that comes with an oven, microwave, dishwasher and all the needed kitchen utensils. The rooms have a seating area with sofa as well as a small work area. Guests of the Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Norcross can enjoy the outdoor pool area with sun terrace. The fitness center comes with cardio equipment and free weights. Stone Mountain Park is 19 miles away from the hotel. The Forum shopping center is less than 15 minutes driving.
Deluxe Studio 1 Queen Bed Nonsmoking (refundable)
- Deluxe Studio 1 Queen Bed Nonsmoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
They got roaches
They were doing construction in the hallways outside my room
There is signage WVERYWHERE telling you not to do this not to do that
I only stayed there cuz...
The staff was friendly. Room cleaning and towels could have been easier to get if I'm being honest. Otherwise it was a great stay. I was very happy with the coffee and small breakfast. Met my expectations.
Towels. Maid service. No phone in the room which was very inconvenient due to glitchy WiFi. One of the doors on property did not lock. The hallway in the second building is hot and not clean. Was charged 52.99 for trash that I did not put in the hall without my knowledge
I didn't eat
The rooms were clean and as shown in the pictures and facility was clean (except the laundry toom)
The front desk chic Ebony was rude and unprofessional. Breakfast was non-existent, no pool and no access to fitness center. People were smoking marijuana all in the parking lot
I never got a chance to check in
I was told that my reservation was not on file and I was not acommadated properly
I had to find another hotel!
They had roaches, nasty attitudes, and rooms was disgusting
I love the price.
The room didn't look like the picture on the site.
Disclaimer. I unfortunately did not get the names of Receptionist or Manager “on duty”.
I made a reservation through “Booking” for 4 people, booking a 2 bedroom suite with 2 Queen Beds – Non Smoking. “Reservation is guaranteed for arrival up to 6PM local hotel time on date of arrival” per Extended Stay America’s (ESA) Terms & Conditions “CHECKING IN” section. That does not include the actual room itself (not stated online on ESA’s official site or on ESA’s Post through “Booking”). Therefore any rooms booked are first come, first serve (again not stated online anywhere) and quite honestly confused onto how that logic works, why overbook rooms you know will not be available and then proceed to not notify the customer until their arrival.
With that in mind. I arrived at ESA around 4:40 PM, in attempt to check-in. Received by the most rude, nonchalant Receptionist I have encountered in all my Georgia visits. No greeting, just a “Your room is not available”. Of course I’m confused and ask her to repeat. She proceeds to tell me that my room is unavailable and that the only rooms available are one bed-room rooms. Of course I’m shocked, how am I going to fit four grown adults into a one bed-room hotel when we had reserved a 2 bedroom suite with 2 Queen Beds. I ask if I can get another room, to make up for the bed I’m needing and she says “No, you have to make a reservation”. At this point I’m asking to speak with someone higher and apparently the Manager won’t be back until after the Holiday Weekend. (Leaving one person, non-management, to tend to all customer over “one of the busiest weekends” they have – seems strange to me).
Receptionist ends up calling Manager, who then says I can get a “complimentary” room for the fuss. Receptionist takes my payment at the desk from my Reservation, using ESA card machine and even gives me a room key to check out what room would be the “complimentary” one.
I do not recommend Extended...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.