Aloft Savannah Downtown Historic District
512 West Oglethorpe Ave
Savannah, GA 31401, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Savannah Downtown Historic District. Pet fee is USD $50 per night fee up to USD $150 max charge. Pet deposit of USD $50 per day. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Toys, treats, bowls and beds are available. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
Aloft Savannah Downtown Historic District has a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Savannah. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Guests at the hotel can enjoy a à la carte or an American breakfast. You can play pool at Aloft Savannah Downtown Historic District. A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the accommodation. Popular points of interest near Aloft Savannah Downtown Historic District include Ships of the Sea Museum, Franklin Square and Savannah History Museum. The nearest airport is Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, 10 miles from the hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $50 per night fee up to USD $150 max charge.
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Pet fee is USD $50 per night fee up to USD $150 max charge.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
good room for the price.
They barely have food and drink options, and there’s no cafe around the hotel to have breakfast.
a hotel to sleep for...
clean, convenient to city, good amenities
The hotel was really nice. The pool was fun and location was great
They only thing i didn’t like was that there was no bar or breakfast food available.
Convenience to river street
Breakfast not served and bar was closed
Super close to downtown ! and the staff were very friendly and valet parking was the best touch!
rooms are smaller in person and there is curtain that separates the shower from the room. it’s great for couples but a group of friends not so much.
I’m don’t like this one because they charge the parking lot and don’t included the breakfast. this is the first one that it’s like that.
The staff were available with every question. The front desk were very friendly and Charles the maintenance was extraordinary. They jumped on to fix any issue and made great recommendations when necessary.
The location was convenient but construction was horrible. We didn’t have the necessary things in our rooms( working iron, steamer, soap etc). The bed was not a King and only queens were available. Laundry room needs quarters to use and detergent vendor out of order. I had to walk to the next hotel to purchase. Restaurant in hotel not available, and gas station is not safe at night. No complementary anything!
We will not return
Rooms were very clean and modern with a great view out of huge windows.
The poor valet fella was overwhelmed. There was only one person working and he was being fussed at when clearly doing his best. We too were frustrated because it took a while, but it wasn't his fault - needed additional help in this area.
We enjoyed our stay here...
The decor, thats about it.
While we were there there was a staff member that didn't show up to work. The other employees seemed like it was normal and didn't seem to care that the bar with several guests waiting would never be served.
The bed was very comfortable we had a king size bed we loved the little area for the dogs it was outstanding and I love the little courtyard area
A consistent water drip from AC in multiple rooms we spoke with friends who stayed there as well. same for their room. whole place could definitely could use some cleaning. more luggage racks are needed. A consistent bartender is needed. improvements needed for the valet system.
Great for dogs; not great...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.