500 North Janes Avenue
Bolingbrook, IL 60440, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Bolingbrook. Pet fee is USD $25 per night up to 6 nights. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This modern hotel is in Bolingbrook, Illinois, with easy access to Interstate 355 and Interstate 55. It features an on-site restaurant and bar, an indoor pool, and free Wi-Fi. A 42-inch flat-screen TV is included in the sleek guest rooms at Aloft Bolingbrook. Each has a stack of magazines, a refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities. Guests can work out at the 24-hour fitness center, which offers a variety of cardio machines. A children’s program is also available. The contemporary w xyz bar offers a full-service bar, music, and snacks. Re:fuel provides grab-and-go meals 24 hours a day. Downtown Bolingbrook is 2.5 miles from the Bolingbrook Aloft Hotel. The Boughton Ridge Golf Course is a 5 minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $25 per night up to 6 nights.
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $25 per night up to 6 nights.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Blackout Curtains
- Children's Playground
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shuttle Service
- Smoke Alarms
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Visual Alarms
- Water Sports
- Wheelchair Accessible
My daughter had a breakfast sandwich that she really enjoyed.
The staff was very nice.
The hotel was clean.
1. The bed was too firm and the comforter/blanket was very thin; didn’t provide much heat or comfort.
2. The door to the room was extremely stiff, hard to open and made a loud creaking sound.
3. The shower door did not close all the way causing the shower mat/towel to be wet and
4. The placement of the refrigerator and coffee maker in the room is odd(kind of gross). Those items should have been placed elsewhere. The refrigerator is stored under the bathroom sink/countertop and the coffee marker is stored on a shelf directly next to the sliding door that leads to the toilet. Since theres only the restroom space and the bedroom space, the coffee maker should be placed on one of the countertops in the bedroom, as well, the refrigerator should be placed under one of the countertops in the bedroom. Food items should not be placed in the restroom area.
Overall a nice stay. The...
We liked the location. Went to Ikea and Bass Pro. Perfect for those stops.
Biggest problem - I paid extra to include breakfast and it was not honored. Desk agent stated that the hotel doesn't do that. Also, the room needed some attention. The carpet was wet from the leaking of the mini-fridge. The room had a sour smell. The air conditioner kept the room cool but room was very humid/ damp. Only 2 bath towels for a booking for 4. Only 1 coffee cup in the room. Coffee maker was dirty, also.
The staff was excellent, as was the service.
The unkept common areas, like the courtyard. Garbage everywhere & looked like it hadn’t been cleaned or taken care of in awhile.
For the same price you can find better
First room provided to us smelled like mildew. Reported to staff and was quickly changed to another room that smelled bad as well. Room was very small and walls were very thin. We could hear everything in the hallway. Will not stay here again.
Location was great
The room had a damp smell and seemed like the bathroom needed some minor repair to grout and tile
Was fine for a quick...
property was clean, staff was friendly and welcoming, beds were comfortable, everything you needed for a short stay was there, great location on a nice town with all stores close by. Would definitely go back! They even accommodate an early check in for me! So pleased with this hotel!
everything was good
Overall a great stay!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.