Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Champaign
1807 Moreland Boulevard
Champaign, IL 61821, US
Champaign, IL 61821, US
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Champaign welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated.
Book Now from $196/night
About This Property
This hotel has non-smoking, a free continental breakfast and an indoor pool. It has on-site vending machines and dry cleaning services. Market Place Mall is less than one mile away. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Champaign has rooms with contemporary bedding and is fitted with air conditioning, cable TV and pay-per-view TV. A tea / coffee maker is provided for each room. A variety of healthy items including fresh fruit and cereal are served for breakfast. Complimentary coffee is available in the lobby. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Champaign is 4 miles from Krannert Center. The shops and cafes of downtown Champaign is less than a 10-minute drive away.
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Executive Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Towels Provided
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Socket Near The Bed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Clean, nice staff
Negatives: The price, would not go back because of the price
Negatives: Far from everything. Needed a taxi for every place Staff gave a sorry for every request. Highly overpriced for type of facilities.
It’s a “sorry” excuse of...
included breakfast was convenient
Positives: Room was clean & large & quiet. Location was ok. Rate was reasonable, but not a bargain.
Negatives: Breakfast room had no running water. No hot water for tea. Breakfast was only a snack at best. There is a good breakfast restaurant across the street--should have provided coupon. Staff was short.
I'd stay there again. BTW...
Positives: friendly staff, comfortable king bed
Negatives: It was dirty. stood there 3 days not once got housekeeping. they blame it on Covid. But with Covid shouldn’t they care about cleanness. Horrible.
Don’t book this dirty lazy...
Positives: Breakfast was good
Negatives: Pricing and bathroom wall paper was peeling
Positives: We met friends elsewhere for breakfast is why we did not eat at the facility. The breakfast offerings look good.. The most outstanding feature for the room was a super shower...plenty of pressure and great head on the shower. The best pressure I nave seen in a Hotel.
Negatives: Forget the long surveys
Positives: Most of the staff were amazing, particularly Jaquelyn who checked us in at the front desk and the owner. The repairman gaslighted us about a problem with the bathroom light fixture that kept going out, including when I was in the shower.
Negatives: The bill was $30 OVER What we were quoted! That quote included taxes! I was beyond shocked and dismayed. I was disappointed in the repairman and his attitude. Especially when he came back at noon, when we were slated for a 2 pm checkout.
Staff tried, and it was...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).