Aloft Chicago Downtown River North
515 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654, US
Aloft Chicago Downtown River North welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
Located just 3 blocks away from shopping and dining spots on the Magnificent Mile, this boutique hotel offers modern accommodations in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. Free WiFi is available. Every room at Aloft Chicago City Center includes a 42-inch flat-screen TV, small refrigerator and coffee machine. Free bottled water is also provided. The Chicago City Center Aloft has a lounge with a pool table. There is a modern fitness center and business center located on-site. Free dog beds are available at this pet friendly hotel. Beatrix, the on-site neighborhood restaurant, serves unique uniquely inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. River North Bar is located within the restaurant and offers hand-crafted cocktails, along with a carefully selected wine and beer list. Navy Pier, Millennium Park and the Art Institute are all 1 mile from the hotel. O'Hare International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Big size bed
Extra fees I did not use added to my card
My main complaint was the noise levels from outside - made for not much sleep, which was unfortunate.
it was in a great area and easy to get to everything we wanted to see.
we were there for the 4th of July weekend and most of the time they had 1 working elevator out of 3.
I loved the location and...
I was overcharged and we were given a handicapped room. One of the worst Hotel experiences I've had.
Nice hotel with lots of eating places a short walk away
perfect location, wonderful amenities and...
This was by far the WORST experience I’ve remotely ever had while traveling. Dirty sheets with blood on them , politely asked a manager (Carlos) if he could send room
Service up there to have my beds changed. No problems there. Come to find out housekeeping was snooping through my belongings when sent up there to change the bedding. Not to mention the sheets that were replaced were dirty and stained as well! To the point we’re I went out and bout my own blanket. Also wrote up a false report and tried charging me $250 for a no smoking fee. You have on property cameras me going out to the designated smoking area to smoke. Your front desk staff is rude as all hell. Smart ass remarks made when I asked why I was being charged a smoking fee. Also your GM Ester needs some people management skills, when I asked her for a report (evidence) on the no smoking fee she could not even provide the evidence report. Your 3rd party valet should be evaluated as well. I have a $80,000 vehicle that they are driving through the parking garage like it’s a sports car. Also left the interior light on when they parked it in the garage and killed my battery. When called for it to be brought around I waited 40 minutes!!! I had to walk over and ask what was up. Then They told me the battery had died and they were jumping it. At this point I was over the trip. Who gave valet the right to jump my vehicle? Also why did valet not contact me about the incident? I’m currently in contact with Jack the valet owner. At this point I feel I should be fully refunded for the bull crap I had to go through. I feel harassed by aloft properties at this point. And by all means I will never stay at another aloft property again and I will never ever ever recommend it to anyone as well.
Your hotel management. Please manage your properties better.
This was the worst weekend...
Room was nice, comfortable . Elevators a big problem 2 days, Waiting at 12 th floor 15 minutes, walked down stairwell to 8th floor waited 10 more minutes for elevator to show up.
Major safety issue
consistent elevator operations
the floors in the room are very hard, maybe a few rugs or cushioned surface
All in all it was...
great location and staff went above and beyond to make stay comfortable
street noise from bar and fire station excessive throughout the night
great stay though some rooms...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.