Aloft Chicago Mag Mile
243 East Ontario Street
Chicago, IL 60611, US
Aloft Chicago Mag Mile welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Food and water bowls are available.
About This Property
Aloft Chicago Mag Mile has a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Chicago. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site. At the hotel, the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Aloft Chicago Mag Mile has some accommodations with city views, and rooms have a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge. You can play pool at the accommodation. Guests can swim in the indoor pool or use the business center that offers printing, copying and fax services. Popular points of interest near Aloft Chicago Mag Mile include Shops at Northbridge, Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art and Water Tower Chicago. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 13 miles from the hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 1 King, City view (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King, City view - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen, City view - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Alarm Clock
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
Staff was very helpful and attentive. Location was perfect for our trip needs.
Location is great
It’s walls are thin so noise is an issue. It also seemed disorganized when you got to the check in. Like no customer service — barely any eye contact or genuine communication. I get it — people are busy, but I just paid over $300 a night to be there — the least you can do is be polite.
The lobby was very modern and clean.
The Host who checked us in-young black man- made my day. Took us outside and pointed out the parking. I loved him. Great first impression for your hotel!!
Not one thing.
Welcomed with a smile!
location was great, rooms were a good size, bed was comfortable, room darkening shades were excellent, late check out time was amazing
No hand soap in our room, carpet was a little dirty in both room and elevators
really great place to stay...
I had requested two rooms next to each other. But ended up getting two rooms on different floors. That ruin my stay with my family member. We had to degrade and get rooms next to each other. We got the cheaper rooms but still paid for the nice expensive room. I would not come here again.
Aloft could not accommodate my stay. I wanted 2 connecting rooms so bad for my family members but I did not get it. This ruin our trip. This was a big deal to us.
Will not stay here afain
Staffs were very friendly.
Parking was expensive.
It was a great stay...
Gym is great. I liked that the bedroom had a real desk to sit and work at. Pool is more a showpiece than a pool. You can’t swim laps in it, and everyone who tried it remarked it was cold.
love everything ! the live band etc
that I had to pay $62 dollars for parking
I didn't like much. The location is great and the beds were very comfortable. Air conditioning also kept the room pleasant. It is also a dog friendly facility so that was very nice. The shower was nice and had decent water pressure.
The reception area had a DJ playing loud club music a mere 30 feet from the desk which made it very difficult to check-in (we couldn't hear the staff.) The room had a hint of urine smell so I'm hoping it was from a dog. The bathroom has one of those sliding doors which didn't actually even close really... and didn't have a lock. Overall, this felt like an upscale college dorm.
Comfy beds, feels like college...
location and staff were great
terrible Wi-Fi and the tv kept cutting out due to the bad Wi-Fi
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.