W Chicago - Lakeshore
644 North Lakeshore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611, US
W Chicago - Lakeshore is pet friendly. Guests are welcome to bring 2 pets no more than 40 pounds of pet. The pet fee is $100.00 per stay.
About This Property
With stunning views of Lake Michigan and moments from the excitement of Navy Pier, this hotel is close to top attractions and features contemporary guestrooms. After a restful nights sleep on the W Chicago-Lakeshore's soft featherbeds, start the morning with an energizing workout in the modern fitness center. Visit Current, the on-site restaurant specializing in seasonal Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy lake views while enjoying sipping a microbrew or boutique wine. The Living Room Bar is also open late and offers DJ entertainment, games, bottle service and a unique cocktail list. Enjoy an in-room film on flat-screen TVs or take advantage of the Lakeshore W Chicago's Whatever/Whenever services, designed to make all dreams a reality. Spend the day relaxing at Ohio Street Beach or explore the campus of Northwestern University, both located only seconds from the Chicago-Lakeshore W. Popular Chicago attractions, including Willis Tower and the luxury shops of the Magnificent Mile are also easily accessible.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour security
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to spa
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Air Conditioning
- Assistive listening devices provided for meetings available
- Audible alarm
- Bathtub seats available
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Car rental available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Convenience Store
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness center
- Food delivery
- Grocery delivery
- Hair dryer
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered deadbolt on doors available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Massage services
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Poolside bar
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Self-closing doors available
- Self-operating lift to hotel swimming pools
- Shops on site
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket services
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Tour services
- Valet Parking
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yoga classes
- alarm clock
- gift/souvenir shop
- indoor pool
- vending machine
Kinda funky n stylish
Showing its wear
That it was next to the lake. The employees was great.
Walls are paper thin. They talk me into upgrading to a riverview. It was next to the elevator. The noise sound like a train until 8AM. The food is pre-maid. The bath/tub combo is very sm. Rooms are dated.No privacy to bathroom. No upgrade refund.
Loved the dÃƒÂ©cor and the location was great. The staff went above and beyond.
Entrance to Ohio Beach & jogging access right across the street. Good Breakfast & views!
Finish the pool & add a hot tub for the kids :-)
The managers didnÃ‚'t help when I had an issue
Great location, excellent view, friendly staff. Parking was excessive price, but otherwise great place to stay!
The hotel was great. We thought the parking price of $68 per night was higher than average, even for the city.
The layout of the room we stayed in was a bit odd for me - it went entrance, bathroom/shower area, and then bedroom. It wasn't as if the bathroom was its own room, it had an open concept which meant you had to walk through one room to reach the next.
Loved the location
No coffee maker in room, no microwave in room, on ice maker on our floor, swimming pool was not working, too noisy, too busy, hotel parking $68 per day is way to highÃ‚'I can go and on of the issues that I have experienced
Staff was nice.
Lights were out on the hanging fixture. Microwave wasn't delivered. Pool closed and not stated anywhere until check in. Room and hotel weren't special for "4.5 stars" stayed in many 4 star that offered much better all around. Needs better cleaning.
The atmospheric of the hotel was great! We appreciated that it smelled great every time we would walk in or get off the elevator. ItÃ‚'s location is beyond excellent as itÃ‚'s close to the beach, Navy Pier, and Michigan Ave. The DJ on Friday was also aw
There seemed to be only two elevators working which was a little frustrating but nothing to scuff about.
Hotel is run down and very old. Saturday night we werenÃ‚'t allowed in the lobby after 10 pm and wanted a drink at the bar. No fireworks. Glad we changed our rooms to 3 nights instead of 4.
Telling us we had to leave the lobby on Saturday night at 10 pm listening to the DJ because they needed the lobby and sitting area for a large party. CouldnÃ‚'t even get a drink
The restaurant was terrible and the bar sucked
Nice and clean
Location and view
The shower sounded like a helicopter with all the water hammer and stayed like that the entire time the water was on and very little water pressure. For a 4.5 star hotel I was disappointed other than location itÃ‚'s a 2 star hotel with room service.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.