La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Chicago O'Hare Airport
1900 East Oakton Street
Elk Grove Village, 60007, IL, US
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Chicago O'Hare Airport welcomes pets at their pet friendly accommodation. The pet weight limit is 75 pounds and the pet fee is $20.00 per accommodation, per night.
About This Property
Just 10-minutes’ drive away from O’Hare International Airport, this Elk Grove hotel offers free airport shuttle service, complimentary breakfast and free WiFi. Every room at La Quinta Inn Chicago, O’Hare Airport offers pillowtop beds and a 32-inch flat-screen cable HDTV with premium channels. A desk is also included. Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or work out at the fitness center on-site. A business center and free parking are also offered. Donald E Stevens Convention Center is 7 miles away. Allstate Arena is an 11-minute drive away from the hotel.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Coffee/tea maker
- Contactless check-in/out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Desk/workspace in all rooms
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Food delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free face masks
- Hair dryer
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Ironing amenities
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Non-smoking property
- On-site parking
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Room Service
- Room towels provided
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate shower/bathtub
- Shops on site
- Smoke alarms
- Soundproof rooms available
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Toiletries provided
- Wake up call
- Wheelchair accessible
- additional toilet
- alarm clock
- carbon monoxide detector
- indoor pool
- outdoor pool
- shuttle service
- smoking allowed
- taxi service
- vending machine
The best thing about this hotel is the location.
The only part of the hotel that was remodeled was the lobby. The doors to the rooms were banged up and had chipped paint. I was given one room and the carpet was soooo filthy that I had a room change. Also seemed as if people may live in this hotel.
Staff not very friendly
No cleaning of the room during stay.
- friendly and accommodating staff - even though it's near O'Hare, didn't notice any aircraft noise - due to door not closing completely, a very pretty gal in a very tiny bikini came into my room thinking it was hers (pretty gals are always a plus)
- construction blocking entrance - non-working lights - low water pressure - power fluctuations - slow Wi-Fi, and no ethernet ports in room - threadbare bath mat & washcloth (towels were OK) - card reader busted - door doesn't close
Poor condition of the bathroom, construction made it difficult to get in and out.
Was overpriced for location next to busy roads and industrial. Even during the night could here trucks, road noise, and factory machines operating. The carpet was wet and smelled of mold. The tv was clunky and not user friendly.
Room need a microwave Longer desk
Nothing place was filthy and run down
There were bed bugs in my room. I want a full refund this is the first time this happens to me. I have booked many times with you and never had this horrible and traumatizing experience. I have pictures if you need to see them. I donÃ‚'t think I can eve
It was close to the airport
I kept asking the housekeeper to clean my room and two days in a roll out of the four days I stayed she didnÃ‚'t I ask them for clean towels I had to wait three hours and then call again theyÃ‚'re gate wen off-line No one was answering the phone
Didn't have a microwave
Coffee with flavored creamer in the morning.
The room and shower temperature never got warm or hot. I called and was told I was only one to say anything. Cold shower & room on a cold, snowy Jan 1, 2020
The broken elevator. Also I would definitely recommend this hotel to people I hate.
Literally everything was terrible.
Breakfast was good and different options
The original room they had me booked. Somebody else was already checked in my room, but the staff was very helpful and got me a new room very fast
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.