Clarion Inn Elmhurst - Oak Brook near I-88 I-290 I-294
933 South Riverside Drive
Elmhurst, IL 60126, US
Elmhurst, IL 60126, US
Clarion Inn Elmhurst - Oak Brook near I-88 I-290 I-294 welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay, per pet. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *
Book Now from $78/night
About This Property
The Clarion Inn Elmhurst - Oak Brook near I-88 I-290 I-294 is conveniently located on Route 83, minutes from Oakbrook Center for shopping and Oakbrook Terrace Corporate Center, and accessible from Chicago's major highways, such as Interstates 290, 294, 88 and 55. Points of interest close to the hotel include:O'Hare International Airport, Wrigley Field, Brookfield Zoo, Lake Michigan and U.S. Cellular Field. You can also browse local museums or enjoy shopping and restaurants in our area. Drury Lane Conference Center, The Odeum Expo Center, College of DuPage, DeVry University and Elmhurst College are also close to this hotel. Be sure to take advantage of this hotel's full-service features like the newly opened Bistro C, offering a variety of breakfast and dinner options. Other amenities at the hotel include: Free high-speed Internet access, free newspaper, free local calls and indoor heated pool. Business travelers will appreciate large desks, our 24-hour business center, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and access to copy and fax services. All of our 104 guest rooms have been newly renovated and offer refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and 32-inch flat-screen televisions. Laundry facilities are located on the property as an added guest convenience. Ample on-site parking is available and can accommodate cars, trucks and busses.
1 Queen Bed, Non-smoking, Accessible (refundable)
1 King Bed Nonsmoking (refundable)
2 Double Beds Nonsmoking (refundable)
1 bedroom Suite (refundable)
Suite 2 Double Beds (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Cashless Payment Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: location , nice staff
very peaceful stay
Positives: convenient location
Negatives: No elevator
very nice staff and great...
Positives: clean nice pretty rooms
Negatives: everything was great
we loved everything
Positives: Very quiet quiet. Super clean. One of my best hotel experiences!
Negatives: my purse was stolen from the hotel
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).