Sonesta ES Suites Chicago Waukegan Gurnee
1440 South White Oak Drive
Waukegan, 60085, IL, US
Sonesta ES Suites Chicago Waukegan Gurnee is pet friendly. The pet fee is $100 per accommodation, per stay.
About This Property
A 10-minute drive from Lake Michigan,The Sonesta ES Suites Chicago Waukegan Gurne provides self-contained accommodations in North Chicago. It features an outdoor heated pool with hot tub and a well-equipped gym. The spacious rooms at The Sonesta ES Suites Chicago Waukegan Gurne include a separate living and sleeping area and a full kitchen with dining area. Each room provides free internet connection. The Sonesta ES Suites Chicago Waukegan Gurne serves a daily complimentary breakfast buffet. A complimentary social hour is held in the evenings from Monday to Thursday. Guests can also benefit from an on-site market for snacks and drinks. Great Lakes Naval Base, Six Flags Great America and Gurnee Mills Outlet Mall are all within 5 mi from the Sonesta ES Suites Chicago Waukegan Gurnee hotel.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour security
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Audible alarm
- BBQ facilities
- Bathtub seats available
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Car rental available
- Closed-caption TV
- Currency exchange service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Grocery delivery
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hot tub/Whirlpool
- Internet access in public areas
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site parking
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Poolside bar
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room windows that open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary lock on windows available
- Self-closing doors available
- Self-operating lift to hotel swimming pools
- Shops on site
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Tennis court & equipment
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- indoor pool
- outdoor pool
- shuttle service
It was close to everything I needed.
Cups/untensils not stocked. Soap & shampoo dispensers empty. We had to take out trash--not given extra bags. A guest's car had all 4 wheels s stolen our first night. Parking lot light still out where it happened--crates used to jack car up still out there
Front desk service
Cigarette Smell in the hallway
Please do not stay here. Dank smelly hotel. Staff rude and super dirty
This was our second stay here. The suites are clean and nicely furnished. We have a family of4 and fit comfortably in a 1-room suite with the pullout couch. Our new sailor enjoyed being able to chill out on the couch, watch movies and enjoy snacks.
ItÃ‚'s a small thing but larger trash bins for the kitchen would be really nice. We made good use of the kitchen so the small trash bin was a bit of a pain.
staff was so nice and helpful!
When checking in the water at the property was shut off by the city due to a water main issue. It would have been nice to know this before checking in.
The room was clean and the staff was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Bonus - very good coffee in the office building available all the time.
The one thing missing that IÃ‚'m used to in a hotel is a pen and some paper. Would have been helpful.
Location and proximity to restaurants and Navy base.
Shabby, no breakfast other than a yogurt and granola bar, No room service unless it's a week stay.
Convince to naval base
There were no cups in the room
Cost was decent. Suite was nice.
Pool was broken and has been broken for years. WouldnÃ‚'t have booked if I knew it was broken. That was a big selling point to us with kids. Also breakfast was grab and go. Disappointing
Some of the staff were great and above and beyond while others failed and were lazy. Had to grab our own towels from the front. Rooms were suppose to be queen beds. These werenÃ‚'t bigger than a full. Ants were a big issue. CouldnÃ‚'t leave anything out
Beds were not queens. Any issue. Customer service issues.
The staff was really great and very nice and polite and the rooms was great the hotel overalll was really great
It was at a great location and it had free wifi and free breakfast
yes the bed was really hard and from our rooms you had to go outside to get to the breakfast and front office.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.