Sonesta Select Chicago Elgin West Dundee
2175 Marriott Drive
West Dundee, IL 60118, US
West Dundee, IL 60118, US
Sonesta is pet friendly! Pets weighing less than 80 pounds are welcome. A non-refundable pet fee will be charged to the guest’s account upon check-in based upon the length of stay -- 6 nights up to $75, 7+ nights up to $150. Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request. Pets may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
Book Now from $77/night
About This Property
Sonesta Select Chicago Elgin West Dundee is only a 10-minute drive from Sears Center Arena. The hotel offers an indoor pool and fitness center. All guest rooms at the Sonesta Select Chicago Elgin West Dundee feature a seating area and a work desk. Cable TV with HBO and pay-per-view movies, as well as free internet access are included. Sonesta Select Chicago Elgin West Dundee offers an on-site business center and laundry facilities. A 24-hour market is available for added convenience. The Bistro, located on site, serves breakfast and dinner each day. Evening Cocktails and Starbucks are also offered. Grand Victoria Casino and the Poplar Creek Forest Preserve are both within a 10-minute drive of the Sonesta Select Chicago Elgin West Dundee hotel. The Stonegate Conference Center is 15 minutes away.
Sonesta offers its pet guests designated dog relief areas complete with waste disposal bags as well as a door magnet that alerts staff that your pet is a guest at the hotel. Many locations also have doggie treats at the front desk.
Mobility/Hearing Accessible Guestroom King Tub (refundable)
Mobility/Hearing Accessible Guestroom King Roll-In Shower (refundable)
Guestroom King (refundable)
Mobility/Hearing Accessible Guestroom Two Queens Tub (refundable)
Guestroom Two Queens (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: pet friendly
Negatives: the hotel was not really ready for guest, coffee in lobby had limited cups, lids, and condiments. it seemed like there was a transition going on and everything was in a little disarray.
Positives: Pool was warm. Room size was good.
Negatives: Rust in bathtub, coffee table had huge stains. No breakfast options after it was shown on website of availability. Small TV.
Positives: Great location, very clean, comfortable room, microwave, fridge, and lots of cable channels, w streaming. No breakfast included, but Alexandars, right next door fabulous...best breakfast ever!!!
It was a short stay,...
Negatives: I got locked out of my room because my cousin fell asleep in lock the door the employees wouldn’t let me in and made me sleep in the lobby and then kicked me out in the morning and said I can’t have her come back. I’ll because I was just trying to get into my room.
terrible. The staff threatened me...
Positives: Comfy beds!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).