La Quinta by Wyndham South Bend
23040 Lincolnway West
South Bend, IN 46628, US
La Quinta by Wyndham South Bend is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $20 per pet, per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 30 lbs. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Less than 5 miles from the University of Notre Dame and next to the South Bend Regional Airport, this hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TVs. A fitness center is available on site. A microwave, small refrigerator are included in every room at La Quinta Inn and Suites South Bend. Ironing facilities are a hairdryer are also included. Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool at Suites South Bend La Quinta Inn. The front desk and on-site business center are available 24-hours a day. The South Bend Silver Hawks and the Studebaker National Museum are less than 4 miles away. Notre Dame Stadium and the Joyce Center are within a 15-minute drive of the property. Michigan City and the beaches of Lake Michigan are 30 miles away.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Alarm Clock
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Non-smoking Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Vending Machine
Room size and cleanlines
The water pressure was really bad...like one thread of water
I had problems to use my credit card...the only place it happened in my whole trip
My stay at SouthBend
Everything was great!
We stay here every time...
The only redeeming quality that this hotel has its is proximity to the airport, but that isn't enough to make it worth staying at. I have stayed at La Quinta properties before and knew what to expect, but my visit was nothing short of terrible.
I've stayed at La Quinta properties before. I wasn't expecting anything extravagant, but in my experience I've had great service and clean rooms.. However, my experience couldn't have been worse. A few things contributed to this:
1) The hotel was under construction and very dirty and unkempt. This impacted the lobby area which is where breakfast is served. I was not told that it would be under construction before I arrived.
2) The "non-smoking room" I chose room REEKED of cigarettes. It was difficult to sleep and I left feeling like all of my clothes smelled like cigarettes. I informed the property of this and they didn't do anything about it.
3) My room didn't have enough towels and I tried to call the lobby but they didn't answer / never brought up.
4) The A/C in the room was faulty. No matter what setting we tried, it turned on and off throughout the night. We were SO hot.
5) I informed booking.com of this mid-stay and they attempted to contact the property to address these concerns, and they never answered.
6) The property managers and folks who worked in the lobby were unprofessional. When I woke up one morning I couldn't sit in the only sofa in the lobby because it was taken up by the employee who was "minding the desk". This didn't apply to everyone -- some of the people who worked there were kind.
7) In the hallway, the floor that wasn't carpet was sticky. The carpet in the rooms was dark brown and I didn't trust the level of cleanliness at all, given the below-acceptable level of cleanliness in shared areas.
8) The elevators weren't clean -- the stainless steel was really stained and gross.
The price -- it was graduation weekend and I paid an exorbitant amount for this hotel. I was okay when I booked thinking that I was signing up for comfort and cleanliness, however the hotel was WAY below basic expectations on every count.
I hope the time I...
The manager on days was decent to work with.
The property is under maintenance. I was told by the rude gentleman working second shift the pool was closed, then I was told at checkout it wasn’t closed. There was no bedding for the pullout couch, we went to the front desk and were told they had no pillows or sheets and just gave us a stained blanket. The room was filthy, stains on the walls, something ground into the carpet, and it looked like something had been spilled under the refrigerator and not cleaned up.
So disappointed, tried to complain...
I liked the location, the staff were always happy to help and always pleasant to talk to, and the shuttle to the airport was the best.
There was construction going on so you had to be aware of of signage as to were to enter and exit cause it was changing. on my last day I was woke up to housekeeping knocking on my door just to confirm I was going to be checking out but I still had 2 hours before checkout.
overall a pleasant stay and...
The location was close to our concert at notre dame. That is the only thing that was good about this place.
Never notified thru booking.com that this hotel was under construction. Had to wait in our room for 3 hours for them to program our room keys. The room smelled horrible. Could hear the people in the next room snoring. Breakfast was not acceptable. The amount of money we payed to stay here, we could of spent less at motel 6, and had the same quality as we did here. I actually should be reimbursed for at least half of what I paid to be honest.
The room was clean. The bed was comfortable.
They were remodeling which was not disclosed. The breakfast was poor. No hot coffee on either day of our stay. Staff was less than friendly.
Poor stay experience
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.