aloft Hotel Leawood Overland Park
11620 Ash Street
Overland Park, 66211, KS, US
aloft Hotel Leawood Overland Park welcomes four-legged guests at their pet friendly accommodation. Up to 1 40 pound or less pet is allowed in each room. Pets stay free. Only Dogs Are Allowed.
About This Property
Just 10 minutes’ walk from the Sprint World Headquarters, this Leawood, Kansas hotel features an on-site bar, several dining options, and an indoor pool. Free WiFi access is available. A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV is included in every guest room at aloft Hotel Leawood Overland Park. For convenience, a mini-fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided. The private bathrooms are equipped with a walk-in shower and free Bliss bath amenities. W xyz bar is on site, along with the re:mix lounge for guest relaxation. Small meals are available for purchase at the 24-hour pantry or the re:fuel store. A 24-hour fitness center is provided at Overland Park aloft Hotel Leawood. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a dry cleaning service. The property offers free parking. Central Kansas, Missouri can be reached in 25 minutes’ drive. Kansas City International Airport is 26 mi away.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Audible alarm
- Car rental available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee shop
- Coffee/tea maker
- Convenience Store
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Fitness center
- Flashing door knocker available
- Food delivery
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Ironing amenities
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered deadbolt on doors available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Lowered night guard on doors available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- On-site parking
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Poolside bar
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Self-closing doors available
- Self-operating lift to hotel swimming pools
- Separate shower/bathtub
- Shops on site
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Transfer showers available
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- alarm clock
- gift/souvenir shop
- indoor pool
- kids club
It is different then your standard hotel which was nice. Interesting furniture and decor.
A mini fridge would be nice to keep drinks cold. Also there are no USB ports. Pool was under maintenance while there, it would have been nice to know that before we booked it.
The hotel was modern and clean.
The staff was super helpful, room was nice, great view
The pool or spa wasn't open
Poor hot showers
It's location in regards to our daughter's apt.
It didn't have a bath tub in our room.
Modern and in a great location close to shopping.
The lighting needs some work. Cannot leave the bathroom light on as a "nightlight" as it is on the same switch as the vanity side of the room.
The location was near shopping and restaurants
My stay was 3 nights I only jat hot water for 1 of the days. I informed front desk, they advised they were aware of the issue. I asked to be moved to a room with hot water they refused. I will never revisit this hotel again
you can do better in the area for less $$..
close to everything
if you like cold showers this is your place. Front desk said itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢s something with their boiler room and they have no way of knowing when the water will be cold or not... hilarious. No new towels offered during stay.
The room was clean and nice. The hotel was located near restaurants and shopping. The staff was friendly for the most part, but didn't keep track of notes that I left at the front desk on the first day about payment.
There was no hot water the entire stay.
location is great, close to many places to eat and things to do. Staff friendly. Place is clean.
Stayed for a week and only had hot water in the shower 2 of the days here. If you like cold showers, this is your spot.
good safe location. Clean and well kept property
The beds were comfortable, IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢m sure it would be better not during covid restrictions or on a weekend
The staff on duty sat on his headphones as I stood at the counter waiting to be checked in. One of the beds was dirty, the shower sprayed all over. Parking in a garage and walking back. No breakfast. prices for everything was high but coffee was free
I like this hotel befor Covid. Nothing I like it in this hotel.I only like the staff here
Very dirty. They do not have a room service. They gave me twice a dirty room. I do not recommend anybody to go to this hotel
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.