La Quinta by Wyndham New Orleans Airport
2610 Williams Boulevard
Kenner, LA 70062, US
La Quinta by Wyndham New Orleans Airport is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Offering an extended continental breakfast and free airport shuttle service, this New Orleans hotel is just 12 mi from the French Quarter. Guest rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites New Orleans Airport have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free WiFi access, a desk and coffee machine are provided in each room. Guests of New Orleans Airport La Quinta can enjoy exercising in the on-site fitness center or swimming in the outdoor pool. A business center with computers and printers is also available. Free parking is available on site. Messina’s, the hotel’s restaurant and lounge features American cuisine in a casual atmosphere. Mercedes-Benz Superdome is within a 20-minute drive. Aquarium of the Americas is 13 mi away.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Alarm Clock
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
My Father Passed In Columbia,S.C. & My Oldest Son & Cousin & My Self.Were& Emotional WECK.We All Were Beyond Excauced.I Book Two Double Rooms.When We Open The 1st Room The Order Just Took Your Breath AWAY.Ice Machine Was Broken.Our 2nd Rm Had A Order Too. The Tub Was Filthy.We Thought We Were In THE TWILIGHT ZONE.
THE ABSOLUTELY WORST HOTEL I'VE...
A mini fridge and microwave in my other room
Nothing, it was not a good hotel
Bad Attitudes by staff
No help with towels
No help with fresh sheets or blankets
- The evening shift reception desk personnel need "LOTs training"
- They advertise business office then they do not let you use it and if you have to print you have to email them your
document which mine was proprietary information.
- They advertise shuttle bus to the airport then the shuttle bus driver leaves as s/he pleases (not on schedule)
- Then the shuttle does not comeback to the hotel.
- Talked to the front desk / reception lady and her answer was not what can we do to help. Her answer was "JUST
TAKE UBER OR TAXI".
- Asked for a manager not to complain but to give constructive feedback.
- But the answer I received was no manager will be available to talk to you.
- I use to stay once or twice a year for many years (minimum a week at a time).
- My current stay was a stay from hell.
- This will be my last one. No desire to stay there.
The worst part is I was trying to give a feedback so that it can be corrected, But the front desk lady was argumentative, confrontational and did not care to see my face. It was just like "get off my face kind" of dry argument.
I can find a bed...
There was a lizard in the room. The room had a wet dog smell in the room and bathroom. Made it difficult to enjoy my stay and sleep.
I would not book again...
I liked the location. Plenty eating establishments near by.
The king suite was hot the entire stay and not a good variety for breakfast. Felt the sofa bed should have cleaned as the sofa cushion was torn up. Housekeeping did a great job cleaning the room beforehand but feel there are some needed upgrades to the facility in general.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.