Sheraton Hotel Metairie New Orleans
4 Galleria Boulevard
Metairie, LA 70001, US
Sheraton Hotel Metairie New Orleans welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
About This Property
Sheraton Hotel Metairie New Orleans features on-site dining at Hedges Bar and Grill, which provides a casual dining experience. A free shuttle is also available to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, a 10-minute drive away. Cable TV is provided in each modernly styled room at Sheraton Hotel Metairie New Orleans. Ironing facilities and a desk are also included. After exercising in the state-of-the-art fitness center, you can take a refreshing swim in the rooftop pool. At Sheraton Hotel Metairie New Orleans you'll also find a 24-hour front desk and free parking. Laundry facilities and a dry cleaning service are also among the conveniences available. Meeting facilities can be reserved. The hotel is 7 miles from New Orleans city center. Mercedes-Benz Superdome is a 10-minute drive away.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
Guest room, 2 Double (refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Double - Free WIFI and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast In The Room
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking Garage
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Rooftop Pool
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
Location. Convenient to event.
No refrigerator or microwave in room. Room phone didn't work. Temperature in the entire hotel was unregulated and hot majority of the time.
Valet staff was great. Hard...
location and WAS a great place to stay.
our room was so dirty stained carpet, urine on the bathroom floor, lighting not working.
although I’ve stayed here a...
staines all on the beds and carpets. smelled horrible
paid for a king room...
Nothing, it was horrible the 1st floor was nothing like the other floors
everything was horrible the room and the floors
the carpet in my room was horrible with stains and water damage. the headboards to both beds where all damaged and creeping looking I barely got sleep because of it. this was definitely not a 4 star hotel and that’s one of the reason I booked here.
I was disappointed and unsatisfying
they had food and a bar staff was very very nice.
i had roaches in my corner room
ok hotel but very expensive...
The property was undergoing renovations which we didn’t know until we got ready to check in. The entire building was dated from the flooring to the the appliances…shower head rusted…headboards on bed torn or damaged…beds depicted as queen size on site but actual twin beds which weren’t stable…bed was extremely shaky…carpet was filthy…the room had a damp moldy mildew smell and the sheets were filthy! Definitely will not be booking here again!!!
Disgusting, filthy, and unacceptable for...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.