Aloft New Orleans Downtown
225 Baronne Street
New Orleans, LA 70112, US
Aloft New Orleans Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby. Larger pets may be considered.
About This Property
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Aloft New Orleans Downtown offers pet-friendly accommodations in New Orleans, 2297 feet from Bourbon Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. You can play billiards at the hotel. Mercedes-Benz Superdome is 2625 feet away, while Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 11 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen, City view - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
2 Queen, Corner room (non-refundable)
- 2 Queen, Corner room - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Desk
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Booked for a pelicans game (19 mins walk, 7 mins drive). The area...although I drove to the Smoothie King center I could have easily walked (I felt safe). The rooms view looked out towards Canal st (hotel was on Barone st). Common area (pool table, bar, nice sitting area, very nice ambient music played on a big screen to a fractal video). Room was very clean (think studio apt or 3 bdrm apt livingroom as to size). Also the peephole had a cover (didn't have to use a small wad of tp). The hallway(s) was/ were very clean, very quiet floor (1212), no problem catching the elevator (was up and down several times within an hour and a half). Their baggage carts have safety brakes (cart won't move unless squeezed), an in house guide (like at the airports) to tell you about/ help you find attractions/ places to eat. Opposite street corners of the hotel (restaurants - steak etc. or Vietnamese food). Intersection of Canal st & Barone a seafood restaurant. Very clean location (streets not dirty or dingy). The hotel is part of the Marriot (Bonvoy) family.
NO usb hubs anywhere in the hotel (make sure you have a plug adapter handy). ONLY microwave is in the common area downstairs. Room refrigerator is ONLY big enough to hold bottles, NO ROOM for takeout containers.
Minor hiccups, BUT NO dealbreakers...
the convenience to be able to walk to all our destinations desired
my stay was very comfortable...
water pressure horrible, bed uncomfortable, valet disorganized
not the best Marriott brand...
It was dog friendly at a very reasonable rate.
It needed a little attention (i.e. new or cleaner carpet, paint touch-ups, etc).
Dog friendly for a good...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.