Q&C Hotel and Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
344 Camp Street
New Orleans, LA 70130, US
Pet guests are welcome at Q&C Hotel and Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection. Pet fee USD 75.00 per pet, per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 80 lbs.
About This Property
This boutique hotel is located less than 0.6 mi from New Orleans’ vibrant French Quarter District. Original brick walls, hardwood floors, European furnishings and local artwork adorn the interior of the Q&C. A TV with cable channels and a telephone are provided in each room at the hotel. Ironing facilities are included and a hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom. Enjoy a drink at the onsite bar or work up a sweat in the fully-equipped fitness center. A 24-hour front desk, tour desk and concierge services are available at the Q&C. The helpful staff can arrange city tours, riverboat cruises, swamp adventures and plantation excursions. House of Blues New Orleans, Café du Monde and Mercedes-Benz Superdome are each within 0.6 mi of the property.
Larger Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Larger Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee USD 75.00 per pet, per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast In The Room
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Tour Desk
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
location and pizzas are great, comfortable atmosphere with accommodating staff.
shower was cold not that I mind but for future customers in room 504. Girl at desk could not get PIN to work for my card was done easily twice before, as swipe does not work maybe I need to change my card. So I could not check in without my friends card payment.
Location and love the bar/restaurant
Mattress was really soft but this is 1 of those things that will always have likes or dislikes.
Old historical building, fairly large rooms, comfortable bed, cool bar... The hotel is also very well located - a few minutes from Canal Street and French Quarter.
The door to the bathroom did not close at all, and both the air conditioner and refrigerator work with such noise, as if construction was going on right in the room. I suppose that few people come to New Orleans to sleep, but on the first day... it took some getting used to. As well as cleaning not every day.
the location is absolutely perfect and central to both the garden district as well as bourbon st and the Riverwalk. The staff were incredibly friendly and went over and above to make sure our entire group were happy and felt valued during our stay.
We will definitely choose this...
great location great hotel…love decor…love the bar…bar food is excellent…also great musical group playing in bar on weekend…fabulous experience
clean, walking distance to the french quarter, friendly staff, they have their own bar and restaurant as well
amazing stay, affordable rates
The location and staff
Unsafe parking lot around the corner (car was broken into and Police report filed)
Room 617 not insulated from the one next door
Carpet and bathroom door not clean
Room.service knocking on door at 8 am and woke us all up!!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.