Ramada by Wyndham Ellsworth - Bar Harbor
215 High Street
Ellsworth, ME 04605, US
Ellsworth, ME 04605, US
Ramada by Wyndham Ellsworth - Bar Harbor welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $30 per night for the first pet and USD $10 per night for the second pet. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $137/night
About This Property
Located 1476 feet from the L.L. Bean Outlet, this Ramada by Wyndham Ellsworth - Bar Harbor, Maine hotel features an indoor heated pool and a dry sauna. Bar Harbor is 21 mi away. Each room features a flat-screen cable TV and a work desk at the Ramada by Wyndham Ellsworth - Bar Harbor. They include an private bathroom and are warmly decorated. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast at the Ramada by Wyndham Ellsworth - Bar Harbor. A fitness center and a hot tub are also available. Newspapers are provided in the lobby. Several restaurants are within a 2.2-km radius of the Ramada by Wyndham Ellsworth - Bar Harbor. The Mount Desert Oceanarium is 11 mi away. Acadia National Park is 16 mi from the hotel. Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport is 9.3 mi from Ramada by Wyndham Ellsworth - Bar Harbor.
2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Children's Playground
- Daily Housekeeping
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Tennis Equipment
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Clean rooms
The rooms were clean and well maintained. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel.
Positives: Having breakfast available was very important and the morning staff were excellent. The pool was great for my 11 year old granddaughter who wishes she was born a porpoise. Price was good considering we only booked a week before our stay and still close to the national park,the ocean and other activities.
Negatives: Free would have been better, haha. No, no cons. Hotel was great for short vacation.
Very nice, good amenities, close to everything we wanted to see and do.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).