Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford ME
151 Main St
Oxford, ME 04270, US
Oxford, ME 04270, US
Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford ME is pet friendly. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $137/night
About This Property
Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford, ME has air-conditioned accommodations in Oxford. The hotel has an indoor pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also feature free WiFi. At Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford, ME rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. A business center is at guests' disposal at Hampton Inn by Hilton Oxford, ME. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from the hotel.
1 King Bed (refundable)
2 Queen Mobility Hearing Accessible Roll In Shower (refundable)
2 Queen Beds (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Higher Level Toilet
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Salt-water Pool
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Great place to stay....rooms are great, you don't hear hallway noise. Nice and comfortable. Staff is nice too!
Negatives: Can't think of a thing we didn't like!
Positives: The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable
Negatives: Breakfast choices were very limited and the woman working the buffet mopped around us and vacuumed while we were trying to talk during breakfast.
Positives: The room was immaculate and the bed was very comfortable. I really enjoyed the lounge chair.
Positives: Great room, fun pool and fantastic breakfast.
Negatives: The people above us were very very loud until about 2AM, had to call the front desk on them, this seemed to resolve it.
Negatives: only one elevator working
Positives: clean in good shape and the staff
Negatives: the sheets and comforter bedding pack of extra pillows
Positives: The proximity to the event we were attending.
Negatives: The pool was under our room so it was very loud. It was also challenging that the hotel has no food options or drinks for adults. There were limited dining options in the area
Positives: the view in the backside of the hotel was beautiful. and the rooms were clean and safe.
Negatives: the rooms aren’t very sound proof and I was unfortunate to be next to a guest who talked loudly at all hours of the night.
It was pleasant and comfortable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).