Residence Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront
145 Fore Street
Portland, ME 04101, US
Portland, ME 04101, US
Residence Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit.
Book Now from $189/night
About This Property
In Portland, Maine's historic Old Port district, this hotel offers spacious accommodations with a kitchenette and iPod dock. Wi-Fi and transportation to Portland International Jetport are free. A 37-inch LCD TV with HBO is provided in the studios and suites at Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront. They feature modern furniture, including a sofa bed and dining area. The indoor pool area at Residence Inn Portland Waterfront has a hot tub. Guests can relax with a drink by the lobby fireplace, or workout in the fitness center. Eastern Beach is a half mile from Residence Inn Portland Downtown. The Casco Bay Ferry Cruise Terminal is just a 5 minute walk away. Many area restaurants are also nearby.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
Partial Harborview Room, Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
Studio, 2 Queen (refundable)
1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Higher Level Toilet
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking Garage
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: great location, staff is friendly, and generous free breakfast.
Negatives: our heat broke overnight
pleasant, but had heating issues
Positives: Breakfast, room, incredibly comfortable beds, could not hear anything from outside the room, even though we were near the elevator. It was very quiet.
Negatives: We had ZERO view of anything from our room - just the wall of another side of the building. The walk to the parking lot was tough with our bags - we should have dropped them off then parked.
Would stay here again. Enjoyed...
breakfast was great! loved our...
Negatives: The hotel charged me $30/night to park. I have stayed at plenty of other hotels in this area that include parking in the amount paid for the room. I will never return here for this reason, unbelievable. The staff was kind, but the hotel was not as clean as I would’ve liked. I will use one of the numerous other options in the city that are nicer, more clean, and affordable. This was incredibly frustrating and I would NOT have stayed here had I known about this useless hidden fee ahead of time. Unbelievable.
Ripoff, not nice enough to...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).