Hampton Inn & Suites Rockland
190 New County Road
Thomaston, ME 04861, US
Thomaston, ME 04861, US
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockland welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Located on Route 1, Hampton Inn & Suites Rockland offers accommodations in Thomaston. Hampton Inn Rockland features free WiFi throughout the property. A complimentary hot breakfast is provided. Each of the 85 guest rooms and studio suites feature Hampton's Cloud Nine beds, TV, a refrigerator and a microwave. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property as well as a 24-hour business center. There is a indoor pool with whirlpool tub, a fitness center and two meeting rooms. An on site guest laundry is available as well as an on site shop. Rockland city center is 1.7 mi away and Rockland Ferry Terminal is 2.1 mi away. Farnsworth Art Museum, is 1.7 mi away, while Owls Head Transportation Museum is 4.2 mi away. Camden Village is 10 mi away from the property.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: I liked the layout of the room and how comfortable the bed was
Negatives: We went there with a hockey team and was told we were on the same floor as the rest of the team. When we got there I asked twice and they sid we were. They switched us from a room with 2 queen beds to a room with a king bed and pull out couch. Which was fine but we ended up on the floor above the rest of the team.
Positives: Room was large and very comfortable. Great water pressure and fantastic bed. Breakfast was also excellent!
Negatives: Having to leave!
Great location and amenities!
Positives: the bed linens were awesome
Positives: Great Staff! This is my second stay at this location and will be back again.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).