Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
1741 West Nursery Road
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090, US
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport is pet friendly. Pets stay free! Pet weight limit is 40 lbs.
About This Property
Only a short drive from Baltimore - Washington International Airport, this hotel in Linthicum, Maryland offers contemporary guestrooms with free high-speed internet access and on-site dining options. Aloft BWI features an indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment. Guests can also purchase a snack from the 24-hour pantry, then relax with a drink in the w xyz bar at this environmentally friendly hotel. Guestrooms at the BWI aloft boast 42-inch, flat-screen TVs and spa-inspired showers with Bliss bath products. Guests can also stay connected in the re:mix lounge or take advantage of the hotel's self-use car wash. Downtown Baltimore and Carroll Park Municipal Golf Course are both 12-minute drives from aloft BWI.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Airport Shuttle
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Staff was super friendly and kind. Great location.
The entire hallway on the floor we stayed reeked of marijuana. Yet, there were no smoking signs everywhere. Hotels absolutely have to start enforcing these policies. Hotel smelled disgusting.
I liked the cleanliness!
No, there is nothing I did not like!
What I liked about this hotel was that it was very clean. Along with neat and professional.
I did not like many things. For starters, no microwave in the room. That was a disappointment. Also, that the pool was closed. The bar was over priced. The rooms were small. The lobby was crowned. No one was wearing masks. The list goes on.
The room was very comfortable and modern
The front desk staff failed to inform me that my room wouldn't be cleaned daily, and there was no accommodations of continental breakfast like most hotels. However I do understand this may have been cancelled because of COVID,but it should be mentioned
Clean and close to airport
Large Rooms, walk in shower. Great bedding
Unbelievably, limited parking... the Hotel was full. Guess we are coming out of the Pandemic....
Great customer service.
Staff was very accommodating.
The front desk only had one worker and like was long. Room had marks on the wall.
i was in room 433 and the HVAC unit did not work
I liked the location.
Some of the things in room didnÃ‚'t appear to be clean like hair dryer. Some of the fixtures needed cleaning. Also, the refrigerator wasnÃ‚'t working plugged in and temperate on cold but nothing cold came out.
The front desk staff was great made check in very easy
I liked the shower and soap dispensers
housecleaning never came. I visited the fitness center and only 2 of the exercise machines worked.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.