Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
1741 West Nursery Road
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Only a short drive from Baltimore - Washington International Airport, this hotel in Linthicum, Maryland offers contemporary guestrooms with free high-speed internet access and on-site dining options. Aloft BWI features an indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment. Guests can also purchase a snack from the 24-hour pantry, then relax with a drink in the w xyz bar at this environmentally friendly hotel. Guestrooms at the BWI aloft boast 42-inch, flat-screen TVs and spa-inspired showers with Bliss bath products. Guests can also stay connected in the re:mix lounge or take advantage of the hotel's self-use car wash. Downtown Baltimore and Carroll Park Municipal Golf Course are both 12-minute drives from aloft BWI.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Airport Shuttle
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
The lobby/lounge area
perfect location for the airport
The walls were not installed enough to not hear the room beside us. we could hear their entire phone conversation.
would stay here again
I like the activities they had there, Like the pool table and the connect four game,
The king bed, Wasn’t a king a bed, I have a king bed at home and me, my son and his dad fit’s perfectly in our king bed, but the king bed their was definitely a queen bed.
No continental breakfast
pool table was great, pool fun too. nice modern hotel. interesting and cool room layout.
wife note the room was not as clean as she had expected. dust or something.
Overall I like the Aloft...
Beds that met the brand expectations The bed was horrible. Hard as a rock unlike my last stay at aloft arundel mills. Also the restroom on the main concourse was disgusting. Vomit filled sick and stalls with no toilet paper
Not up to Aloft standards
The room was clean.
The power outlet in the vanity area wasn't working, the shampoo dispensers were broken off, and the bed was uncomfortable. The light fixtures in the hallway had dead bugs in them. They should be cleaned daily.
It's a nice hotel, but...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.