Residence Inn Boston Andover
500 Minuteman Road
Andover, MA 01810, US
Andover, MA 01810, US
Pet guests are welcome at Residence Inn Boston Andover. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 125 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This Andover hotel is a 30-minute drive from downtown Boston. The hotel offers spacious suites with a fully equipped kitchen, free wireless internet access and separate sitting areas. Residence Inn Boston Andover serves a hot breakfast buffet every morning. Evening social hours with drinks and seasonal barbecues are available. Recreational facilities at the Andover Residence Inn include an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, and gym. Every suite at the Residence Inn Andover includes cable TV and a work desk. The kitchen provides a refrigerator, microwave, stovetop and dishwasher.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Tennis Court & Equipment
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Breakfast was ok. Staff was nice and attentive but at 9:29 they were pull everything! By 9:32 no trace of breakfast.
Negatives: Our room (shower tiles) were moldy and the bathroom in general needed to be repaired.
Positives: Room was big, and comfortable for the most part
Negatives: Room was stuffy and smelled like smoke when we walked in. We opened the window to air it out. In retrospect, we should have demanded to be moved to another room because we were just charged a $400 fee for "smoking damage". We NEVER smoked in the room. Frankly we didn't spend any time in the room other than to sleep and shower. The shower was disgustingly dirty too. We are fighting this $400 smoking charge, but think it is really sketchy they charged our card for that without even telling us when we could have explained that we do not smoke, and obviously it was the people before us. They probably charged them, and the people after us too. Will NOT stay here again
Positives: it’s very nice
Negatives: they didn’t come to clean the room or bring towels
Positives: location and the people who serve the breakfast were excellent customer service
Negatives: no one clean our room for our entire stay , sheets where not changed never brought us a clean towels , need to pay attention in those areas va are one of the most important for a customer band a customer recommends
the location is beautiful ,...
Positives: It was clean and plenty of space in the room. comfy bed.
Negatives: Nothing. it was just what we needed.
We stayed while attending a...
Positives: Breakfast was very good. Everything that one would need.
Negatives: No issues
Room was very nice and...
Positives: The breakfast was generous and well done, served in an attractive room
This is a hidden facility...
Positives: clean, modern, spacious, comfortable. great breakfast by motel standards.
Negatives: terrible coffee in room
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).