Hampton Inn By Hilton Seekonk
1030 Fall River Avenue
Seekonk, MA 02771, US
Hampton Inn By Hilton Seekonk welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
This Seekonk hotel is located 5 miles from central Providence and has a daily hot continental breakfast. The Seekonk Speedway is less than 2 miles away. A microwave, refrigerator, and cable TV are featured in every guest room at the Hampton Inn Seekonk. Decorated in bright colors and wood furnishings, the rooms also offer a coffee machine and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the hotel. Guests can use the fitness center and the laundry facilities at the Seekonk Hampton Inn. Several dining options are within easy walking distance, including Panera Bread and 1149 East. The Roger Williams Park Zoo is 7 miles from the hotel. Brown University is 10 minutes’ drive away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Body Thermometer Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Centre
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
This location met all our needs. Clean and new! We like Hampton Inn.
There was a huge and very loud group of kids with their parents/coaches who were extremely rowdy. Both the adults and kids dominated the lobby area. Screaming, shouting, running through the public areas in wet bathing suits and bare feet. Very disrespectful of any other guests in the hotel. I felt sorry for the manager on duty Saturday night who had to (literally) mop up after they came in dripping wet from the pool. We experienced this in Michigan last summer with travel baseball teams. Unfortunate.the parents need to be responsible for this.
The breakfast was good, location was good.
The price was high because it was the week of the holiday. I dont think that was fair.
breakfast was great and the staff super friendly and helpful. Everything was very neat and clean
Clean, quiet, access to stores & freeways.
Breakfast potatoes werent cooked completely
Great stay would recommend
Property was very clean and comfortable. You could tell staff cared and the front desk staff was very friendly and inviting. Breakfast was exceptional (relatively speaking in terms of hotel breakfast).
This is in no way any fault of the property but worth mentioning. Somebody was smoking in one of the rooms and set off the fire alarm at 11pm. We had to evacuate while waiting for the fire department to clear the building. Staff handled this situation as well as they could though and I don't believe this is indicative of a typical stay here.
Clean, comfortable, and friendly staff.
Breakfast was excellent and the staff were excellent at replacing what ran out. Also there was a different offering each morning.
All staff, with the exception of the manager on duty as we checked in, were great. That manager was unbelievably rude and unwelcoming even to the point of giving out to me. A lovely member of staff called to our room to apologise for her colleagues rudeness. It was the only thing to mar what was a very enjoyable stay in the hotel.
Modern, clean, friendly, good value for money, excellent breakfast. I would definitely use this hote
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.