Emery Hotel Autograph Collection
215 4th Street South
Minneapolis, MN 55401, US
Emery Hotel Autograph Collection is pet friendly. Guests are welcome to bring 2 pets no more than 40 pounds of pet. The pet fee is $50 per pet, per stay. Only Dogs Are Allowed.
About This Property
Centrally located in downtown Minneapolis, Emery Hotel, Autograph Collection hotel is a 10-minutes’ walk from the U.S. Bank Stadium. Free WiFi is available in all public areas, as well as complimentary baggage storage. The hotel offers a 24-hour on-site gym access. The hotel is conveniently located just steps from public transportation bus and metro lines. Guest rooms at Emery Hotel, Autograph Collection provide a 49-inch flat-screen satellite TV. Coffee facilities are included in every room as well as paid mini-bar. Giulia is a Northern Italian inspired restaurant that features fresh made pasta and oven-fired pizzas using local ingredients. Guests can also have a drink at the bar and enjoy full menu service. Emery Hotel, Autograph Collection also features Spyhouse Coffee Shop in the lobby where guests can enjoy a taste of a local coffee brewer by the fireplace. Emery Hotel, Autograph Collection is steps from public transport. The University of Minnesota is 1.9-miles away.
King Room, Guest room, 1 King, Limited view (non-refundable)
- King Room, Guest room, 1 King, Limited view - Free WIFI.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee USD 50 per pet, per stay
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
The staff was extremely kind and helpful. The hotel itself is beautiful!
The parking is a pain. And the Skywalk to the ramp is closed on the weekends. So you have to go outside and around the block, get buzzed into the ramp by security, and then take an elevator down to your car.
The lobby really IS amazing. Plant oasis & beautiful architecture. The front desk was wonderful & this was by far the fastest check in IÃ‚'ve ever experienced. Charming room with comfy bed & lovely bathroom. Found parking elsewhere using an app. A+ stay!
Hotel parking is a bit more than I like to spend but if you research a little or use a parking app you can find less expensive options. You may need to walk a bit but it works for me as I love walking around this city.
Just love the overall vibe
I thought the Prices were a little outrageous...over 4 dollars for a fountain 10/12 ounce soda ... wasn't an event or occasion for two watered down fountain sprites to cost 8.88... love everything about the hotel...just bothered me about those sprites...
The room we had is nice, but our friend had to move because of the smell in the room.
the lobby people didn't know anywhere to eat or go for a drink
Beautifully decorated. Good location
The neighboring construction
Lobby area is swanky!
Had a bogus mini-bar and parking fee charged to my room after I checked out.
We loved the lobby. Very relaxing with a great coffee house in it. Also, the hotel room, though smaller, was very cozy and peaceful.
There was some loud knocking early in the morning, almost like a weight being dropped. We were many floors above the workout facility, so not sure what kept waking us up.
In walking distance (through skywalk) to many attractions.
Parking was way too expensive and during our 3-day stay, we had to seek oit housekeeping.
Location! It was close to the US Bank Stadium and walking distance to every need.
The room was incredibly small and not the star level it was given. The hotel/lobby area was gorgeous and maybe the star level could cover those areas but the room was disappointing. The room was recently remodeled but was not done upscale.
It was wonderful!!
Nothing. It was beautiful and clean!
The pictures online do this hotel no justice! I was initially disappointed when I found out where we were staying. However, now, I'm elated we stayed there. Friendly staff, clean environment, great location.
No privacy if the curtains are open. We could see directly in to the rooms across the corridor. Yikes!!!
The rooms were spacious, comfortable, and had a great vibe. The connection to the Skyway was a big plus as we went during very cold weather. The hotel was nice and quiet, and we weren't disturbed by other guests or noises.
They had no rooms with two beds available on the day we checked in. The parking situation is ridiculous- $45 for valet parking!!?? We parked elsewhere and walked, but it was a major inconvenience. The TV was not a smart TV, could not use Netflix, etc.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.