Minneapolis Marriott City Center
30 South 7th Street
Minneapolis, 55402, MN, US
Minneapolis Marriott City Center welcomes pets at their pet friendly accommodation. The pet weight limit is 150 pounds and the pet fee is $100.00 per pet, per stay.
About This Property
Featuring panoramic views of the city, this Minneapolis hotel is just 7 minutes’ walk from Target Field, home of baseball’s Minnesota Twins. There is an on-site restaurant and bar. A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are included in every room at Minneapolis Marriott City Center. Coffee-making facilities and free bathroom amenities are also provided. Aurora is located on site and serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A continental breakfast is available for an additional charge. A fitness center and launderette facilities are provided at City Center Minneapolis Marriott. A gift shop is also featured at this hotel. Target Center and Nicollet Mall are all within 5 mi of this hotel. The Mall of America can be reached in 10 minutes’ drive.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Audible alarm
- Bathtub seats available
- Bathtub with grab bar available
- Car rental available
- Closed-caption TV
- Concierge services
- Contactless check-in/out
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- First aid kit available
- Fitness center
- Flashing door knocker available
- Food delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free face masks
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Hygiene certification
- Internet access in public areas
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered view port in doors available
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- On-site accessible restaurants/lounges
- On-site parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Self-closing doors available
- Shops on site
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Tennis court & equipment
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Transfer showers available
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- Wheelchair accessible
- alarm clock
- gift/souvenir shop
parking too far away
Location and staff
Blaring bass and music outside. Cost
I liked its modern style and comfort of the bed.
The music from the clubs near the hotel kept me up all night. The room wasn't cleaned so we ran out of towels and coffee. The shower door had a leak and soaked the floor.
The area it was in and how nice it was
Yes. I am really upset that they charged me for both nights for using their wifi when it said that it was free online
The front desk staff
A woman was screaming and being beaten up during the night of 7/30 and someone was knocking on my door. Had to call front desk 4 times before the front desk person herself came up to make it stop,...she said security was called but I never heard them
Overall good stay
Parking was my only frustration. Public garage attached to the center. Everything else was great!
City location was fine for access to points of interest. Room itself was clean and comfortable.
No enforcement of mask wearing in public spaces despite posted signage. Access to parking garage from hotel was very inconvenient. Desk clerk did not quote correct parking fees. City noise from area night clubs was extremely loud interfering with sleep
Nothing. Not for the price.
Impossible to find- tiny room, dirty room.
Location rooms cleanliness
Some staff rude and judgemental
Great spacious rooms, modern look. Felt very clean and safe.
Only down side was how many different elevators we needed to use to get to our room from parking garage. Not a huge downfall, but a bit of a weird setup that way.
no house keeping
The view of downtown Minneapolis was beafutil, I sm a photographer/videographer and love being able to capture beautiful sunrises, and my room gave a very impressive/picture perfect shot.
reserved the most expensive suite. We were instructed our top floor/suite booked was newly remodeled. not a remodeled suite, very outdated. Top Floor, Nicest Suite & next door full of underage kids drunk/fighting until 5am reported 2x no change/no Sleep!
location, size, clean, nice
It's a beautiful hotel, centrally located in downtown Minneapolis, and two blocks from the light rail. There are numerous restaurants in the surrounding area which are easily accessed by walking.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.