AmericInn by Wyndham Rochester
7320 Airport View Drive Southwest
Rochester, MN 55902, US
Rochester, MN 55902, US
AmericInn by Wyndham Rochester welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $20 for one dog or a USD $35 for two dogs per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 60 lbs. *No pet weight limit.
Book Now from $89/night
About This Property
Located just a 2-minute drive from Rochester International Airport, this Minnesota hotel offers a heated indoor pool. Guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Rooms at AmericInn Rochester Airport provide microwaves and refrigerators. They have a flat-screen cable TV along with seating areas and desks. Rooms with sofas are available. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast. The hotel offers a hot tub and a fitness center. For added convenience, it has a business center and meeting facilities. Rochester International Event Center is a 4-minute walk from Rochester Airport AmericInn. The hotel is within 8 miles of downtown Rochester and Mayo Clinic.
2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
2 Queen Beds Accessible Room Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 Queen Bed Deluxe Accessible Room Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 King Bed Studio Suite Non-Smoking (refundable)
2 Queen Beds Studio Suite Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: very quiet and clean!!!
Negatives: everything was great
good nights rest!
Positives: Clean comfortable rooms. Friendly staff and good breakfast.
Negatives: Would be nice if they offered a Mayo Clinic discount.
Positives: The room was a nice size for 2 of us. The proximity to the event center is why we chose this location.
Negatives: Bathroom could use some improvements. Breakfast wasn't wonderful, but there were options.
Positives: location and price was good.
Negatives: breakfast was not very good.
thank you for having a...
Positives: Great location if you want to be near Rochester but closer to some of the smaller towns south of Rochester. Clean room and a great price compared to some of the hotels more directly in Rochester.
Negatives: Small room, outdated wallpaper.
Exactly what we wanted. Affordable,...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).