Magnolia Hotel St. Louis a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
421 North 8th Street
Saint Louis, 63101, MO, US
Magnolia Hotel St. Louis a Tribute Portfolio Hotel welcomes four-legged guests at their pet friendly accommodation. Pets stay free.
About This Property
Listed on the National Historic Register, this iconic hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Edward Jones Dome. Free WiFi access is available on site, along with a restaurant. This nonsmoking property offers free breakfast daily. City views and a flat-screen cable TV are provided in every modern room at Magnolia Hotel St. Louis. Guests can enjoy private bathrooms with free toiletries. Extras include a work desk and ironing facilities. Facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and luggage storage. Robie's restaurant is on site and serves a la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. The menu consists of contemporary American fare and a selection of drinks. In the evening, guests are offered complimentary milk and cookies. The hotel is 2953 feet from St. Louis Gateway Arch and 1640 feet from Old Courthouse. Lambert- St.Louis International Airport is 12 mi away.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Larger, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Larger, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Suite, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Suite, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Suite, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Suite, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Gateway, Suite, 1 King, Corner room (non-refundable)
- Gateway, Suite, 1 King, Corner room - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Historic and comfortable
Parking an issue. Valet $40 a day
I liked some of the traditional, charming fixtures.
YES. When first assigned our rooms, they had not been turned over by housekeeping. Second room had a tub that was backing up at midnight and had to get relocated again. Dirty all around in the rooms. Smelled like smoke in the rooms. Overall not great.
Dirty room. Stains on furniture. Ripped carpet. Terrible view out window.
Staff were helpful and nice.
Did not feel comfortable that room was properly cleaned prior to my stay. Food was left in refrigerator, hair that did not belong to me was apparent throughout the room and most notably in bathroom. Tweezers were laying next to bed from previous stay.
Beautiful room. Downtown location close to restaurants and activities
Very strong pungent odor in the lobby main floor made it impossible to be in restaurant and bar area as the sewage smell was overwhelming and making us nauseated
I had to pay with Credit card. Could not use cash. Had to pay for parking
Beautiful hotel in a great location! The room and the public areas of the hotel are well kept and clean. Beds are comfortable for a sound sleep. The staff was polite and helpful. Will definitely be staying here again!
The blue chairs in the living room of all three of our suites are great to look at, but are unbelievably uncomfortable. I wish there was an ice machine on more floors than just the 8th floor. Two minor things that wonÃ‚'t deter me from booking again.
The room was amazing
The room did not have a microwave and it was a suite.
The hotel was truly beautiful
The lady at check in was almost rude. She had no information for me about the hotel or the area. The room was dirty in the bathroom with hair and blood on the front door entryway
I love the character in the building. I love the space that the room offers. I also love that the shower is separate from the sink. The staff was a friendly and amazing.
I didnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t have a car but if I had one I think parking may have been an issue.
Beautiful bar and library. Friendly staff. Comfortable no ATM. No microwave
This hotel has a great nostalgic feel, and good downtown location to walk to many places. Hotel let us check in very earlier than normal, which we appreciated. All staff were friendly.
No good self-parking options close by. Housekeeping knocked on our door to ask if we were leaving long before checkout time even though we had "do not disturb" sign hung on door.
$40/ night parking, rooms were average at best, no controllable thermostat kroon stays 71ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â° no matter what's setting you put it on. I would rate the hotel as 3.5 star at best.
The hotel room was very quiet.
The lack of vending machines.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.