Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites
Billings, MT 59101, US
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $75 per pet (for stays of 1 to 6 nights) and USD $150 per pet (for stays of 7 nights or more). Pet deposit of USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Billings. This hotel offers an complimentary expanded hot breakfast and a water play area for children. Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Billings Logan International Airport is 3.7 mi from the property. Little Bighorn Battlefield is 65 mi away. Yellowstone National Park East Entrance is 2.5 hour drive from BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites.
Moon Over Montana-1 King Bed (refundable)
- Moon Over Montana-1 King Bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $75 per pet (for stays of 1 to 6 nights) and USD $150 per pet (for stays of 7 nights or more).
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Toys
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Water Park
- Water Sport Facilities On Site
- WiFi Available In All Areas
The pool was amazing for me and my 9YO. Water features, slide, lily pads, water dropping from buckets, and the hot tub worked great. Receptionist was super kind with cookies waiting. Room (king suite - meaning there was a pullout couch) was spacious and clean. Needed a place to stay for the night with an early flight out in the morning and this was great. About 13 minute drive to the airport.
Had to leave at 4.30am to catch a flight, so missed breakfast - but that is our fault, not theirs. Great place and would stay again.
Clean, kind staff, awesome indoor...
Good location in a comfortable...
The breakfast was good. The location worked out very well for us.
The one thing I didn't like was the amount of dog hair.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.