Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua
25 Trafalgar Square
Nashua, NH 03063, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day.
About This Property
Featuring an on-site restaurant and an indoor pool, Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua is located in Nashua, New Hampshire. A fitness center is available on site for guests to use. A full kitchen and a living room are featured in each room at the Nashua Residence Inn by Marriott. A flat-screen cable TV is also included, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Residence Inn Nashua, which offers concierge service to guests, as well as meeting facilities and laundry facilities. Barbecue facilities are also provided for guest use. Daniel Webster College is 6 minutes’ drive from the Nashua Residence Inn, which is 5 mi from Thomas More College of Liberal Arts. The Manchester, New Hampshire city center is 20 minutes’ drive away.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery Delivery
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Taxi Service
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Great Place To Stay, Highly...
The staff was very helpful when we asked for input on restaurants. The location worked out very well for use as it was close to everything we needed and family.
The staff is excellent and friendly. The rooms are immaculate. Price is usually pretty fair but rooms are always worth the price.
Rewards need to be easier connected to my stay and easily applied however I would like to east jt
Always my FIRST and if...
I returned here after two previous visits. Michaelyn and Elvin at the front desk are warm, pleasant, and helpful. I had a king studio, which was a perfect size, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean with plenty of towels. I love the heated saltwater pool!
Trying to get the TV/Wifi to work makes me nuts. Of course, I'm not particularly tech savvy, but I managed eventually. Otherwise, no problems at all.
I would stay again! Every...
loved the decor, very clean and updated.
the room had a funky smell, housekeeping never came any of the days we were there. I had to constantly ask for towels or take extra pool towels
Stayed a couple nights while attending a wedding. Location was great for that. Room size was generous and loved having the large fridge and microwave. Bathroom was very nice as well.
Breakfast was, honestly, terrible. Weak coffee and everything was kind of gross. I guess it's what you expect from a free hotel breakfast. I didn't come here for the breakfast, though...
Shampoo/conditioner bottles good for barely one use. Seems like a waste of plastic. Would have liked to see refillable pumps on the wall since it's an extended stay hotel.
Good hotel that could use...
Location and lack of facilities did not justify price.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.